*sneaks in*

Triahna

*glance* Uhmmm..... Hello. :D The name's Triahna, but you can call me Triah. You could say I'm a FESS- refugee, though I was hardly ever online there in the last few weeks, and I'm also not really mourning for it (though I had fun at the Sorrow's Falter Gen. 1 X3 ). Aaaanyways, something about me:

~ I've played the cello (does anyone know what that is? .__.) for 13 years now, and I don't plan on doing anything else for a living

~ I'm in my senior year

~ So, I'm 17, as you could guess.

~ I love my 3- months- old kitty Vivi. <3

~ I'm from Austria. NOT AUSTRALIA D:<

~ I also love reading One Piece, Shugo Chara, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Fire Emblem- Hasha no Tsurugi, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxHolic, Loveless, Elemetar Gerad and many many more...

~ As for "real" books: Lord of the Rings, Twilight (I found it quite amusing), The Host, Harry Potter, anything by Ralf Isau, Ink Heart (or is it Ink Spell in English?), The Swarm, Eragon, and again many more...

~ drawing is my third obsession (right after my cello and Vivi)

~ I'm widely known (at least among my friends) for my irony and sarcasm

~ But I also can be nice~ ^^~

~ Music! I love Heavy and Power Metal (like Metallica, Hammerfall, also Apocalyptica), Nightwish, Evanescence, Die Ärzte, then Musicals written by A.L. Webber (PHANTOM OF THE OPERA FTW), and what I love most is classical music. Right now I'm obsessed by the Bruckner Symphonies~ <3

Humm, I guess that's it! I don't know how active I'll be, though I for sure shall conquer the artists' section. >:3 As for teh bottom line:

Tiiiiiir~? *spies around for her*

I hope we'll get along well~

~Triah

We have our own sitcom.

You can pay the Fireman to do whatever for 10,000 gold.

We like foxes, and valkyries.

Feel free to burn the forest down.

If you need a Fireman, just look for the biggest fire.

Fox was elected queen.

Ilyana ate the king that never existed.

Don't crash through glass windows.

Don't change your username to God.

Bianchi, Metal Rabbit are the myths of Serenes

You get no sympathy from Ike

Bianchi will make Lyle do anything for you if you give her a cookie

The chat is blackmail hell

Arc will Rickroll all youtube links

Lyle and Bianchi run the Serenes Awards, and Lyle will turn into a maniac if you try to say otherwise.

You can get drunk in Fireman's Tavern, get alcohol poisoning at Hotel Masu, and be rushed to Songbird's hospital all in one night.

If you have an alternate identitiy, we have a group therapy meeting every thursday.

The Ball was the biggest non-modded topic ever.

All Intro Topics get spammed.

70% of new users leave after seeing what the regulars do in their intro topic leave.

Kiryn is the Chosen one.

TLS loves all women.

Half the people here have avatars made by Princess Kilvas.

Princess Kilvas will kill you if you ask for her age or if you call her PK.

Gatrie is everyone's brother.

If you think you're good at Brawl, Mac will show you otherwise.

Feel free to have a relationship with someone in the forums.

Feel free to mock those with relationships in the forums.

The Sitcom Stocks are plummeting.

We have our own game in the works.

It's WAAY too late to sign up for the game.

If you have power, feel free to abuse it for 'lol's

Vincent is planning his own downfall in secret.

Ask as many stupid questions as you like.

Prepare to be ridiculed if you do.

Also, this is the generic list of description for the site.

Enjoy.

Welcome and all that. If you're a girl, expect people to flirt with you here.

*Ahem*

You got that right, Boo.

Anyway, welcome to the forest, enjoy your stay here, dont take everything seriously, and please...stay away from my tree. It's sacred, you know? Just like me. ;)

Welcome. If you a girl, I suggest you run and never look back. Every guy except Gatrie, and I will hit on you mercilessly...Well...there are more, but still.

Welcome! I am Matthieu O'Connell! Matthew works too. I hate FE, I love FF, I am a mindless fanboy of Locke Cole, and I am a king of a nation that doesn't exist. I have my own species~! If you need to know anything, don't ask. You're better off not knowing. HAVE FUN OR DIE BY MY HANDS!!! =D

Also, on behalf of the Unholy Order, I present you with this;

americancookiebasket.jpg

*clears throat*

Thanks all for the welcome~! ^^~

@Boo & Locke Cole: Well yeah, I am a girl... XD But I already have a boyfriend, so no chance for all the other womanizers. >:3

@ Ike-Mike: <.< ..... what exactly do you think I am? A spoiled child who gets rid of any pet that's older than 5 months? Seriously... of course I'll still love her. <.<

@ PK: How nice, quoting yourself! Is it that hard to type? ;3 Besides.. you should know I draw myself. ;3

@ Tir: X3333 *nuzzles* Yes, you do!

Edited by Triahna

Sadly, they don't care for stuff like that. The womanizers, I mean. :(

That's pretty sad if that's true.

Welcome. If you a girl, I suggest you run and never look back. Every guy except Gatrie, and I will hit on you mercilessly...Well...there are more, but still.

I don't recall flirting with any1 here.

*clears throat*

Thanks all for the welcome~! ^^~

@Boo & Locke Cole: Well yeah, I am a girl... XD But I already have a boyfriend, so no chance for all the other womanizers. >:3

@ Ike-Mike: <.< ..... what exactly do you think I am? A spoiled child who gets rid of any pet that's older than 5 months? Seriously... of course I'll still love her. <.<

@ PK: How nice, quoting yourself! Is it that hard to type? ;3 Besides.. you should know I draw myself. ;3

@ Tir: X3333 *nuzzles* Yes, you do!

1. Please don't call me PK <_<

2. Yes, typing is hard on a Wii.