Moderator colors.

TLSothe

True. I just hate purple. Don't want to start a color war though. I guess I'm okay with being purple.

Lol, I was thinking the same. When it was actually purple I thought "Man, do they ACTUALLY like that color?" Could be just me, as I have an extreme distaste to that color.

As I said already (NAGNAFNANFNGNANF) I would like to see gold. I think it will be better than gray. XD

EDIT:@Knife: Oh, it was gold? Lol, screw that then, I could barely see it. Cause I never looked at it.

Reason for edit: I'm tired of my posting pattern:

Me

Me

Me

Me.

I wanna earn my posts as honorably as I can.

Edited by Citrusman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst argument ever. Pink is a combination of all colors while Purple is mostly Red and Blue.

This isn't art class. I just have quite a huge distaste in purple... And I see it as a darker shade of pink.

Edited by Raven

This isn't art class. I just have quite a huge distaste in purple... And I see it as a darker shade of pink.

We're speaking of RGB colors here! This is the internet! Thus, I am right!

And yet, you aren't even a royal yourself, and this doesn't exactly even apply to you yet. :/

In any case, since there's so much complaint, it might be smart to remove the color altogether. Besides gray is really light and hard to see. I don't get how purple can make somebody so turned off, though.

We're speaking of RGB colors here! This is the internet! Thus, I am right!

... I still see purple as a darker shade of pink.

And yet, you aren't even a royal yourself, and this doesn't exactly even apply to you yet. :/

In any case, since there's so much complaint, it might be smart to remove the color altogether. Besides gray is really light and hard to see. I don't get how purple can make somebody so turned off, though.

I couldn't care less if I was a Royal or not. I love this place, so I think it does apply to me for that reason alone...

... I still see purple as a darker shade of pink.

I couldn't care less if I was a Royal or not. I love this place, so I think it does apply to me for that reason alone...

Except purple isn't a darker shade of pink...that would be rose or magenta... Maybe it has to do with your moniter(okay I give up on spelling this word correctly as I hardly ever use it).

Oh, okay. :3

Colors are overrated. Like the sun, if it burns your eyes out, don't look at it.

Also, NTG's colors look like a link. :/

Except it's not... It's the same for Royals. People say they look like banned members, but we know they're not because they're posting around the place. To assume anything like that is just... stupid. I'm also not a fan of this pink...

While it might be hard to see on the active users list, I think that gray suits the group just fine. Considering the name of the group is Royal (in regards to Herons), they wear white and have blond hair. So, in that aspect, it's either gray or yellow, and I think that yellow is harder to see on the AUL than gray is.

Alternatively, maybe I'll see if I can come up with some better colors/font options in the ACP later on.

While it might be hard to see on the active users list, I think that gray suits the group just fine. Considering the name of the group is Royal (in regards to Herons), they wear white and have blond hair. So, in that aspect, it's either gray or yellow, and I think that yellow is harder to see on the AUL than gray is.

Alternatively, maybe I'll see if I can come up with some better colors/font options in the ACP later on.

My thoughts exactly. I'm glad someone agrees with what I was thinking...

Except it's not... It's the same for Royals. People say they look like banned members, but we know they're not because they're posting around the place. To assume anything like that is just... stupid. I'm also not a fan of this pink...

Also, banned members have Banned as their user group anyways.

Back on topic: Gray is still rather light. :/ Could you possibly lift the shade a bit?

Except purple isn't a darker shade of pink...that would be rose or magenta... Maybe it has to do with your moniter(okay I give up on spelling this word correctly as I hardly ever use it).

Oh, okay. :3

Maybe they're colorblind? 8D

But I like the gray the way it is :<