What to do with the Blue Lions on Maddening, Day 2.5: Marianne von Edmund!

Hey guys! Quick corollary to the Ashe question from earlier. 

Since it was stated that Felix does Ashe's whole Archery 'thang' (I'm very sorry) better than Ashe does, I made the decision to pull him from the main team. This does NOT mean that his involvement in the story will be neglected though! Instead, he will be a valuable support partner/adjunct to our resident Dancer, Miss Marianne von Edmund! 

Give her a hand, folks!

... Come on, Marianne, it's not THAT bad... Well, okay, yes it is. 

I almost feel bad doing this, because she's one of the people who absolutely positively does NOT want to do the White Heron Cup, but she brings a few very good things to the table. 

1. Respectable Magic growth

2. A Hero's Relic that does damage based on her Magic

3. Physic. Also Silence, which I actually did make use of in my Golden Deer playthrough. It's nice for hitting Siege tome users

So, what I'm thinking for her is something like this...

Final Class: Dancer (Monk -> Mage (It has a higher Magic growth than Priest) -> Bishop? -> Dancer)

Accessory: Speed Ring

Battalion: Something that gives +Mag Attack. 

Abilities: Faith 5/Sword Avo. +20/Renewal/Movement +1/Swords 5. 

Weapons: Blutgang, Levin Sword +

(I added weapons here because she only needs two and they're pretty self-evident)

Since all she'll be doing otherwise is healing, she's got Sword Avoid and Swords 5 to give her a little bit of extra dodge chance, but if I can help it she won't be attacked on enemy phase or countered. Since she has the movement of an infantry Master Class (6), I might drop Movement +1 for Fiendish Blow, just to save myself the headache of buying/leveling A+ Riding for ANOTHER character. That way, if something comes after her and no one else can get to it for whatever reason... or I just feel like having her murder something... she can! 

Edited by Naoko_Akamori

2 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

She just needs Dorte, means becoming a Holy Knight or Falcon Knight. Though HK suits better to her for having access to staves and due to her higher magic than strength stat. As falcon knight she is still a good magic killer and thunder sword user. 

Hmm. I guess it depends on how much a Dancer is really needed. On my last run, I more or less got through the whole game without using one, and I can't think of any opportunities where it would have massively changed my strategy. So having her as a Holy Knight might not be a bad idea.