Would you meet someone in the Forest IRL

Doom103

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the person in question, and what I know about that person.

I doubt anybody here lives even near me, though, since there are only a few people who live in Holland (who are active on here) and it would be an incredible coincidence if somebody would live in the same town as me.

Well, if I ever bump into them, and know it's them, I'd try to say hi. I'm not good with starting real life conversations, though. The only folks I know of that are in the same state as me are Freohr Datia and Emerald Fox, but those two are in Central Indiana while I'm a Southerner. (in the land of corn)

I'm not particularly sure if I'd want to meet anyone.

On the opposite side of that, I don't think anyone would really want to meet me irl. I'm insanely quiet and reserved, and tend to get nervous around people in general. I'm not comfortable with heavily packed crowds, either. ><

Edited by The Blind Archer

I'm not particularly sure if I'd want to meet anyone.

On the opposite side of that, I don't think anyone would really want to meet me irl. I'm insanely quiet and reserved, and tend to get nervous around people in general. I'm not comfortable with heavily packed crowds, either. ><

That pretty much describes 80% of this forum's members. Quiet and reserved IRL...

Edited by Knife

That pretty much describes 80% of this forum's members. Quiet and reserved IRL...

Are you like that?

I certainly am not. XD

In fact, with the kids I hang out with, anyone here would think I'm a "bad kid." Which I am obviously not. :/