Thoughts on 3H's Music (Possible Spoilers)

Anathaco

Gonna skip the first question since I don't know much about music styles.

2: What's your favorite song on the OST?
- Blue Skies and a Battle (If I had to pick just one, it would be this. The Between Heaven and Earth variant is also good, but for some reason it doesn't seem as impactful. This may be because I listened to a mashup of the two previously, but that video has since been taken down.)
- Chasing Daybreak (A spectacular song on the OST that captures the timeskip portion of the game very well. The new unit quotes also adds a lot to adding to the atmosphere, and this may be my 2nd favorite song on the OST.)
- Roar of the Dominion (I probably have a more biased view on this track since I sided with Edelgard first, so the map where this song plays is a bit more memorable for me.)
- Goodbye, King of Delusion (I think this only plays on El's route as a boss theme. It is an amazing track, but depending on the strength of the player, it may be cut a bit short...)

Honorable Mentions: Fodlan Winds, As Fierce as Fire, Farewell, Apex of the World, God-Shattering Star, Edge of Dawn (with variants)

3: Out of the different final map themes, which is your favorite? Has it overtaken a favorite from a previous game? (Bit of a specific question, but I'm curious.)
- Apex of the World (I guess I have to go with this one as it beats out God-Shattering Star by a small margin. Apex of the World is a better finale theme for Three Houses, but I enjoy other finale themes more, such as Id [Purpose] and Twilight of the Gods.)
- God-Shattering Star (I was hype about this song, but then I listened to it in full. It's still good, but it is nowhere near as epic as Lord of a Dead Empire or any of Berkut's themes from Echoes.)
- Indomitable Will / Funeral of Flowers (I haven't heard this track in-game yet as I think it lies at the end of the Church Route, so I can't really comment on it.)

4: Are there any songs on the OST that you don't like?
- Wrath Strike (Man, the generic enemy/boss themes of Fire Emblem always tend to be on the weak side. Three Houses is no exception to this. Man, what happened to awesome themes like Powerful Foe or Rise to the Challenge?)
- Shambhala (While I understand what they were going for, this type of music is not to my preference. That's why it appears in my dislike section.)

5: Overall, would you say this is your favorite OST in the franchise so far? If not, which one/s do you think are better?
- Like many Fire Emblem titles, Three Houses have some standout tracks. However, Shadows of Valentia remains my top pick for my favorite Fire Emblem game regarding its music. Almost every single track in Shadows of Valentia is memorable and amazing, and I don't see it being topped any time soon.

• 3 months later...

Ok I know this thread is really old by now but I was just listening to 3h music and wondered what others thought so

1. Change is good, I think it's fun and not prominent.

2. God-Shattering Star no question about it. 2nd favorite is tearing through heaven. Other favs of mine are chasing daybreak, between heaven and earth, 

3. God-Shattering Star no question about it. I also love apex and funeral of flowers, and while those two make you sad for having to kill someone you love, this one is so intense and powerful that it keeps hitting you in the face telling you if you don't kill this guy everything is going to die.

4. Nope. If I had one complaint I'd say the main theme's melody was a bit overused but that didn't bother me much.

5. Embarrassingly the only other fe game I've played is Fates BUT I've listened to music from others and I want to get echoes because everyone says it's good. Fates' music was incredible, it made me more emotional than its story ever could, but it can't top 3H music. I think I'll love echoes but I doubt I'll like its music more than 3Hs, but I won't know till I play it so we'll see.