Slightly Disturbing Toy

XRay

I wanted to share something funny I saw while window shopping. You have to see it to believe it:

Basically, you feed the puppy "treats" from a "treat" bag and then you take it for a walk. You can make the puppy defecate by pulling back the leash and you clean up the "poop" by putting it into the "poop" bag. Keep in mind that "treat" and "poop" are the same thing and they use the same bag.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Well there were pooping dolls. If anything this will teach kids to be responsible dog owners who clean up after them.

I know kids are not stupid, but the way some adults portray them and how they dumb kids down, I would think those adults would be concerned about the toy teaching kids to feed dogs their own poop. Most dogs would not eat their poop, by there are some oddballs out there who like to play with their own poop or even eat another species' poop (my friend's dog apparently likes to consume cat poop occasionally).

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I know kids are not stupid, but the way some adults portray them and how they dumb kids down, I would think those adults would be concerned about the toy teaching kids to feed dogs their own poop. Most dogs would not eat their poop, by there are some oddballs out there who like to play with their own poop or even eat another species' poop (my friend's dog apparently likes to consume cat poop occasionally).

Some people think Sesame Street should be rated PG 13 because Oscar the Grouch is mean and Bert and Ernie take baths together.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

This is true, my beagle likes eating my cat's poop too if he gets access to it. Thankfully, he does not have that access anymore. lol

But yeah, this is a weirdo toy imo.

Quite the missed opportunity.  I would have thunk a toy like this would have had a microwave system in its "stomach" that turns the treats into poop and then solidifies them so that kids will have to buy new "treats".  I guess there is still some accuracy to it anyway since from experience, I can confirm that dogs seem to enjoy munching poop if they ever manage to find it.

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Some people think Sesame Street should be rated PG 13 because Oscar the Grouch is mean and Bert and Ernie take baths together.

What, you think that show is meant for kids when it has scenes like these in it?