Create Your Own Family/Friend/Social Circle with Fire Emblem and/or Any Other Fictional Characters

XRay

I created a similar thread in the Heroes section a long time ago. But this time, I want to expand it further to more than just family. Feel free to use non Fire Emblem characters too.

—Family—

Dad: Niles, Odin
I like fun parents, and I think Niles and Odin are fun.

Mom: Soleil, Yuzu (Citrus), Mei (Citrus)
Soleil seems pretty fun, and she can teach me how to pick up girls too. Yuzu and Mei are step sisters and lovers, and I like the contrast between their personalities, and I think they make wonderful moms.

Older Sister: Laegjarn, Camilla, Yuzu (Citrus),Tethys, Chiyo (Ane Naru Mono), Aki (Aki Sora)
I like being coddled and spoiled, and they make good waifus too. You can also bet on the first three to kick anyone's ass that tries to bully you. 

Younger Sister: Elise, Laevatein, Sharena, Mei (Citrus)
As I said before, Elise is diabetes on steroids, so how could you not love her? Laevatein is super cute too, I just want to give her a huge hug and protect her from Surtr. Sharena is nice ray of sunshine that will brighten anyone's day. Mei is uptight like Laevatein, but still cute; instead of focusing on martial power like Laevatein, Mei focuses on academics.

Older Brother: Reinhardt, Ephraim
I cannot think of anyone more bad ass than Reinhardt. He will smack anyone who tries to bully you with Dire Thunder to their face and Meisterschwert up their ass. Ephraim is badass too, but he can only skewer your bully's anus and cannot give them a magic wedgie like Reinhardt can.

Younger Brother: Leo
He seems pretty chill and cool.

Spouse: Lucina, F!Robin, Anna, Edelgard
Lucina is a princess who can carry the weight of the world on her shoulders, and she is a little dorky. F!Robin got beauty, brain, AND brawn, like what more can you ask for. Anna loves money, so we will definitely get along, and she is the Rightful Goddess. Edelgard is kind of an asshole, but I love her anyways; I guess I have a thing for strong princesses.

Daughter: F!Morgan
She is fun and has a slight sass.

Son: M!Morgan
Fun and dorky.

Retainers: Seth, Felicia, Kagero, Nazarick NPCs (Overlord)
Seth is bad ass. Felicia is a bit clumsy, but she is loyal and she tries her best. Who does not want a hot ninja who can do sneaky stuff for you? NPCs from Nazarick have undying loyalty and are overpowered.

Pet: Feh, Minerva, Himari (Omamori Himari).
Feh is a TALKING owl! I want a pet I can talk to! Minervakins is a dragon, and you can fly on her; she is a big good girl. Himari is a powerful sexy cat girl, and is also waifu material.

—Social Circle—

Best Bud: Suzaku and Lelouch (Code Geass); Harry and Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter)
One is a superhuman badass, and the other is a genius; they had their ups and downs, but they quite literally conquered the world with the power of friendship; who does not want to conquer the world with the power of friendship? Similar to Suzaku and Lelouch, the wizarding trio stuck with each other and saved the world with the power of friendship.

Neighbor: Basilio, Flavia
Seems like good neighbors who looks out for the neighborhood and you can have a drink with.

Business Partner: Anna
This should be pretty self explanatory.

Boss: Edelgard
I do not mind being ordered around by my waifu!

Teacher: F!Byleth, Onizuka (GTO)
F!Byleth cares greatly about her students in her house. Onizuka is a fun and awesome teacher.

Senpai: M!Robin, Cordelia, Lin (Advance Wars)
M!Robin watches out for you, and he is super smart and chill to be around. Cordelia is a hard worker, kind of a perfectionist, and she does a lot of things herself; that means I can work less hard and have more time to slack off, but I will still help out of course. Lin is smart and she gives off a little bit of older sister vibe.

Kouhai: Nino
"I will do my best!"

—Enemies—

Frenemy: Loki
I cannot really think of anyone.

Mooks: Hans, Iago, Na'vi (Avatar)
They look kind of stupid. I especially hate the ugly blue aliens from Avatar, they just look weird and repulsive.

Bullies: Gangrel, Surtr, Hel, goblins (Goblin Slayer)
Waifu slayers will be slain without mercy.

Arch Nemesis: Jiang Lao and Rain Lao (Independence Day)
Communists and their propagandists can go to hell where they hang upside down in a cesspit completely submerged in filth. All the shit they spew in life will be shoved back into their mouths and throat.

Evil Organizations: Zhentarin (Dungeons and Dragons)
They are kind of jerks.