Which anime studio would you trust with a hypothetical three houses anime

Ottservia

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Oof, that's a sketchy claim. You know how much more expensive animation used to be? Now they do it on computers. Heck I was doing it on computers ten years ago.

A sketchy claim it may be but my point is that production values and standards of quality are a lot better now than they were back then

My main reasoning for 3 Houses being better as a live action show instead of an anime has nothing to do with aesthetic or production value or anything. I just think that typically anime tends to be a more heightened reality, while I prefer that Fire Emblem be a more low fantasy with lots of grit (like Game of Thrones). Unfortunately for me, the games have become more lighthearted in tone in the recent titles, but my favorite Fire Emblem games will always be those more centered in a realistic world that just so happens to be inhabited by dragons, magic, and the like. 

Also, I find that many anime TV shows feature characters that follow the same formula as those in 3 Houses: one (or two) gimmicks/tropes that are constantly reaffirmed thorough the dialogue. Granted, they are often shown to have motives for these tropes, and they usually are shown to have "another side," but in real life people are not just two-sided coins. I wish FE games would feature more complex characters that are all just people instead of just specific tropes that also happen to have "another side."

So, yeah I guess an anime makes more sense for 3 Houses because 3 Houses already sort of feels like an anime, but I would simply prefer a more realistic portrayal of the characters in a low fantasy world.

2 hours ago, KevinskyHaaz said:

My main reasoning for 3 Houses being better as a live action show instead of an anime has nothing to do with aesthetic or production value or anything. I just think that typically anime tends to be a more heightened reality, while I prefer that Fire Emblem be a more low fantasy with lots of grit

FE4 exists, the only change form then to now is that the characters were implicitly rather than explicitly superhuman, however Sigurd was one of the Holy Blood heroes who could murder armies on his own (in a game that actually tried to show the real scale of actual war). They might not have been doing anime jumps through the air but they were no less superhuman than say Elric of Melnibone. So the "true Fire Emblem" you crave hasn't existed for a long time, and arguably never did.

11 hours ago, CyberNinja said:

FE4 exists, the only change form then to now is that the characters were implicitly rather than explicitly superhuman, however Sigurd was one of the Holy Blood heroes who could murder armies on his own (in a game that actually tried to show the real scale of actual war). They might not have been doing anime jumps through the air but they were no less superhuman than say Elric of Melnibone. So the "true Fire Emblem" you crave hasn't existed for a long time, and arguably never did.

Not to mention that FE4 is explicitly based on popular anime of it's times, such as the Gundam franchise or Berserk.

Also, a live action is either going to be a Japanese production or some Netflix bullshit like the upcoming witcher series that is shaping up to be a trainwreck.