Dimitri's theme music has symbolism.

Dragoncat

That's a very sneaky way of uploading the music. 😉

Anyway, I'm currently on the Blue Lions route, and I haven't made it to when this song plays, but it sounds great regardless.

A thought I had was that this would work well in a music appreciation class. Looking for the symbolism within music like this, I mean. I'm taking film appreciation right now, so I assume it would work the same searching for symbolism in music as it does film (but within their respective mediums).

I'm starting to confuse myself, so make of that what you will.

4 hours ago, indigoasis said:

That's a very sneaky way of uploading the music. 😉

Anyway, I'm currently on the Blue Lions route, and I haven't made it to when this song plays, but it sounds great regardless.

A thought I had was that this would work well in a music appreciation class. Looking for the symbolism within music like this, I mean. I'm taking film appreciation right now, so I assume it would work the same searching for symbolism in music as it does film (but within their respective mediums).

I'm starting to confuse myself, so make of that what you will.

Lol I've seen people have uploaded things like "This is NOT God Shattering Star".

Haven't made it to there either myself. I have the OST downloaded though, and I was poking through it, and well...the title of the song clued me in.

It would be a very good example in a class like that! I'd use it.

The first thing I noticed was the caged pacing lion bit and then I noticed the rest.

Also that sprite is mine lol. I don't post in the spriting board anymore because they'll rip it to shreds. Past experience.