Fire Emblem resemblances in real life

Inactive Account

My father used to look kind of like a shorter and stockier Conomore when he was a little younger. He doesn't look much like any Fire Emblem character now that he lost much of his hair.

• 2 weeks later...

People on my tennis team look like Jamuka and Oujay. (without the blue hair)

I have been told that I resemble Leaf or Robert. (unfortunetly not the good leaf, the mediocre one.)

In real life my name is Matthew, and I have blond hair. Kind of like Matthew in FE7, I act like him, but I don't jump for joy. There's a girl in my school named Kalie (or however you spell her first name) Boyd. Another girl at school named Karian, used to remind me of Marcia in PoR, she has bright blond hair, but she doesn't grow it out like most girls, it's as long as Marcia's in PoR. Not to mention Karian used to die the ends of her left bangs a sort of pinkish color; she kind of acts like Marcia as well. Marcia in RD reminds me of Shasta in The Horse and his Boy by C.S Lewis though, same hairstyle.

Now let's get to the obvious one: Ike. I don't even have to go into detail with him you already know what I'm talking about.