Fire Emblem resemblances in real life

Inactive Account

Anyone know someone with a FE name? Someone who looks like a FE character? Someone who acts exactly like one of the FE characters?

Post.

Mine:

There's a girl in one of my classes called Naila. Doesn't appear to be capable of turning into a wolf or even hurting anything at all, though.

One of my friends reminds me hilariously of Marth sometimes- he's got longish floppy hair, and whenever it's windy it goes EVERYWHERE and he can't see. So during band rehearsal when this happens, he puts his sunglasses up on top of his head to keep his hair out of his face. The effect is a weird resemblance to Marth. He doesn't have blue hair, and is heck a lot funnier than Marth. (And less girly.) But the sunglasses effect still looks like Marth somehow.

GAH I remembered more... but now I don't... oh well... post yours.

I share the FE7 default tactician's first name, so I never have to enter anything. Though I usually short it down to M.

Obviously I know a bunch of Arthurs, Lindas, Ralphs, etc, since they're pretty common names.

For some reason, an ex-college classmate of mine really reminded me of Machua.

Also, I saw something about a politician called Asaelo in my town, a few years ago. My mind was blown.

-There's a girl I know of whose name is Priscilla. I think she's really cute.

-There's another girl I know who is also named Priscilla. No comment on this one.

-There's a guy I know whose name is Oscar. Bares little to no resemblance to FE9/10 Oscar.

-I know a girl whose hair kinda resembles Calill's when she has it in a ponytail.

bigchest.gif = Tauroneo.PNG

Scary Resembance :blink:

Anyways i have met many ppl with Fire Emblem names.

And Greil was a name of a guy during the Medieval time. Although i can't remember check wikipedia

Edited by Slayer

I know several guys named Sigurd. The norwegian word for mistletoe is misteltein (Mistoltin, Eltosian's sword). I know of a guy named Edin. And lots of other FE4 references as half the names there are based on norse mythology.

And I've known people coloring their hair green and blue, but that's no biggie anymore...

• 2 weeks later...

I know a 15 year old who is extremely immature and he constantly craves for attention.

Long story short, I introduced him to Fire Emblem and he imitates very critical hit in FE8.. he doesn't mind hurting people when he does it, either.

Edited by Loputousu