Error with December Orb Promo Pack

Anacybele

I can't buy it for some reason. 😕 Every time I pull up the Google Play buy panel for it and tap the buy button, it does nothing. Is this a problem with the game or Google Play?

I've tried restarting the app, it didn't work. Is anyone else having trouble with it? I want to be able to buy it before it goes away. I buy these promo packs every month because I think they're good prices for what you get.

Maybe try checking your Google account settings and update your card information. I remember I needed to update my card info a few times when my bank sent me a new card periodically.

35 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe try checking your Google account settings and update your card information. I remember I needed to update my card info a few times when my bank sent me a new card periodically.

I have no other card information to update it with though.

1 minute ago, Zihark11 said:

try clicking complete purchase. 

Just did, and an interrupted purchase couldn't be found.

EDIT: Finally got that buy button to work! I just gave it one more normal attempt. I guess my phone had a hiccup or something.

Edited by Anacybele

Periodically my card would get flagged for suspicious activity when I tried to buy Orbs and had to call to reactivate my card if I wanted to buy them.