I Bought Some Incense.

XRay

I bought some incense sticks cause they smell really nice, and I think I like them better than candles. The incense has a much stronger smell than the candles, so I do not have to stick my nose right next to it to smell the fragrance. However, I think candles are more romantic though, and they give off a nice soothing light at night. Candles also last a lot longer, although the fragrance from incense lingers a lot longer, so I guess that balances out.

The ones I got are jasmine scented, and I really like the smell of jasmine. It smells simple yet distinct, clean and relaxing, and it is just a good smell.

My dad gave me my great uncle's cone incense burner and I use it some times, but it took me forever to find cone incense for it then even longer to find some that stayed lit long enough to work right.  Walmart has the best I can find, my favorite they carry is the myrrh one.  My favorite stick incense is green tea because it smells clean and it relaxes me. 

Edited by EricaofRenais