Does it make sense?

James Marshall

A friend of mine is thinking of making A Fan made Fire Emblem Game that is based off of Season 1 of The Cartoon Show Shinzo from 2,002, it will have 3rd Tier Units and he wants to know if you think it makes sense for Darku who is The Weakest of The Seven Enterran Generals(The group that is Season 1's main enemies) that he is the only 1 of The 7(because unique in The Show The Player will face all 7 of and not just 4 of The 7 Generals) most powerful foes in The Game that the player has any real chance of beating with 2nd Tier Units without hacking?. After all in he was the only 1 of the 6 most powerful foes(4 of The 7 Generals and The 2nd in commands of 2 of those 4) in Season 1 that The Good Guys defeated that were defeated without 3 of them merging to become The most powerful Warrior on their side in The Show

Edited by James Marshall

It might make sense if it wasn't a wall of text with no punctuation.

The only thing I can say is unless your friend is skilled with romhacking or programming, the idea won't get past the planning stage. I once wanted to make a fangame. I never got anywhere. Because I can't code.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:11 AM, Dragoncat said:

The only thing I can say is unless your friend is skilled with romhacking or programming, the idea won't get past the planning stage. I once wanted to make a fangame. I never got anywhere. Because I can't code.

Coding is for schmucks. Fan fics are where the fun and high class art are at. No game will ever capture the romantic atmosphere of how Ephraim and Eirika consummated their honeymoon over Lyon's dead body while Seth and Myrrh peeked from the closet quite like words can in a fan fic.