Terrain

_____

True, but it was rarely an advantage. The only times I can think of where it would be and advantage would be the Defense missions, and they're really rare. Part 1 Endgame is pretty tough because of those ledges, too. 100% hit archers ftl.

True, but it was rarely an advantage. The only times I can think of where it would be and advantage would be the Defense missions, and they're really rare. Part 1 Endgame is pretty tough because of those ledges, too. 100% hit archers ftl.

I also said 'disadvantage'. Thus meaning that they would make the game harder...

And you're also forgetting Part 4 Chapter 3 (whichever one where you're in Oliver's house again), where if your units are fast enough you can have ranged units sit on top of those ledges to the right side of the map and snipe enemy units without fear of being attacked.

And actually, the Part 1 Endgame isn't too bad if you crowd everyone on the stairs.

Yeah there aren't many terrain tiles compared to the GBA ones but I think that actually makes it a little harder. You actually have to train the characters a little instead of hiding in a forest. Maybe people relied on them too much so they took them out to make it harder.

Edited by KSFF2150