Stupid Twilight

Kiba

this movie enrages me so much; because my stupid sister and friends and mom are trying to make me go take them to see it with them because they don't want them to be by themselves in a fuckin movie theater. it just came out yesterday, I said wait until tomorrow and they go fucking crazy at the thought, it is driving me nuts

Indigo~ || "Life is not a song; someday you may learn that to your sorrow." || says:

by the way, Twilight kinda sucked 8D

~°∆°[[bizz-] "I'm ever so clever!" says:

... My boyfriend wants me to see it with him

I kinda expect it to suck 8D

I haven't even read the book

Indigo~ || "Life is not a song; someday you may learn that to your sorrow." || says:

I read some of it over my friend's shoulder. it sucks too but the Twilight actors over-act and the special effects are terrible. the story itself is pretty bad.

I'VE KNOWN YOU FOUR MONTHS BUT I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU HUMP HUMP MAKE ME A VAMPIRE

Kapp'n: If things get stormy 'tween yer fellow an' yerself, remember there be a manly bus driver available!

... I just lawl'd. So hard.

that's only the end line from my bus ride too 8D

unless you're talking about my h-core caps lock 8D

(totally the movie in a nutshell)

I was talking about both 8D

Since they went together so perfectly in my head.

oh Kapp'n, if only you were young, and instead of being a frog you were a vampire. you'd totally get laid 8D

8D

Since everyone seems to be into that nowadays, aimrite

amirite*

usure r

by the way, Twilight kinda sucked 8D

... My boyfriend wants me to see it with him

I kinda expect it to suck 8D

I haven't even read the book

I read some of it over my friend's shoulder. it sucks too but the Twilight actors over-act and the special effects are terrible. the story itself is pretty bad.

I'VE KNOWN YOU FOUR MONTHS BUT I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU HUMP HUMP MAKE ME A VAMPIRE

Kapp'n: If things get stormy 'tween yer fellow an' yerself, remember there be a manly bus driver available!

... I just lawl'd. So hard.

that's only the end line from my bus ride too 8D

unless you're talking about my h-core caps lock 8D

(totally the movie in a nutshell)

I was talking about both 8D

Since they went together so perfectly in my head.

oh Kapp'n, if only you were young, and instead of being a frog you were a vampire. you'd totally get laid 8D

8D

Since everyone seems to be into that nowadays, aimrite

amirite*

usure r

this movie enrages me so much; because my stupid sister and friends and mom are trying to make me go take them to see it with them because they don't want them to be by themselves in a fuckin movie theater. it just came out yesterday, I said wait until tomorrow and they go fucking crazy at the thought, it is driving me nuts

"Steal" your car's tires ;3

Actually, someone I know who's obsessed with the books said it sucked. AND WHY THE FUCK DID THEY PUT LINKIN PARK IN THE DAMN MOVIE?!

because they kick ass!

What is Twighlight about? I of course heard the name, but never heard what it is about.

It's about vampires, pretty much

I saw it last night and i thought it was pretty good. there were some random parts that i didnt think made sense, but overall it wasnt bad