bork

borkborkbork

I remember watching that some amount of months ago.

Welcome to SF by the way, you may wanna move to FESS though as we're closing down.

Edited by Gareth

Welcome to SF by the way, you may wanna move to FESS though as we're closing down.

That made slightly more sense before the edit. :unsure:

'Sup bork.

(I was going to post that video, but it seems that you beat me to it yourself. XD)

'Sup LG

Also, of course - NTG did a good job on that biography~

Yo, bork. How's it hangin'?

(Or should I say bork|sleep?)

Hey MK404 (or was it Hooktail?) :P

I'm still sleeping happily on dynasty these days~

Hey Bork, long time no see. XD

Heya, haven't seen you since you were Tenshi. Or maybe on EFED Forums. Now haven't you moved up in the world?

Glad to see you, bork. XD Also interesting to see that you're awake...!

Hah, only because I wasn't sure you could type | in the username box ;)

Heya, haven't seen you since you were Tenshi. Or maybe on EFED Forums. Now haven't you moved up in the world?

I believe was was Otosareta Tenshi on thye EFED forums too. XD And one could say that :P

Hah, only because I wasn't sure you could type | in the username box ;)

I believe you can. :3

Ah hahaha~ I know, another thing that surprised me was how everyone seemed to have found it funny. I was like, "Is it really that funny?" I guess it seemed randomly funny to some people...

(I was thinking of doing a bork video version 2 including the portrait CO Raptor also made, as well as a random scene I came up with. It involved bork stumbling through the desert (replacing Nils) and going "bork... bork... booooooork!" as if it's dehydrated or something like that. Anyway, things happened and I got lazy.)

Welcome to the forest!

Welcome fellow member with a stupid name. What's up?

Silly names ftw! miniature giant space hamster!!!

Hey! I remember you! You're borkity bork! What's up, man? :)

Lurking ;) How've you been, WSL? Still trolling around on serenia?

Hey bork. =D

SEEIIICHIII!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEN?? :angry:

I feel borked.

People tell me it's quite natural :P

Ah hahaha~ I know, another thing that surprised me was how everyone seemed to have found it funny. I was like, "Is it really that funny?" I guess it seemed randomly funny to some people...

(I was thinking of doing a bork video version 2 including the portrait CO Raptor also made, as well as a random scene I came up with. It involved bork stumbling through the desert (replacing Nils) and going "bork... bork... booooooork!" as if it's dehydrated or something like that. Anyway, things happened and I got lazy.)

Welcome to the forest!

A good thing bout not getting that video out is that if you did, you'd have a train of youtubers begging for more XD

Thanks NTG, and nice to see you again~

LOL

Oh, and welcome to the forums : P