What do you think of these 2 dream characters?

Last night I had a dream about how Langobait and Manfroy from Game 4 would look if they were in Three Houses and having the ability to perfectly recall my own dreams here they are and strangely enough in The Dream they were both fought on Maddening Difficulty.  What do you think?

Langobait

He is A Level 10  Noble. Level 19 Soldier. Level 41 Fortress Knight. Level 47 Warrior. Level 53 War Master. His stats are 75Hp, Str 37, Mag 18, Dex 35, Spd 25, Lck 250, Def 44, Res 17 and Ch 29

His Weapon Skills are C with Swords, A with Lances, S+ with Axes, D with Bows, C+ with Brawl, C with Reason, D+ with Faith, B+ with Authority, S+ with Heavy Armour, D+ with Riding and D with Flying

He attacks with Thunder, Thoron and Nosferatu and heals with Heal

His Combat Arts are Smite, Helm Splitter and Spike

He has The Veteran Knight, Axefaire, Weight -5, Lance Prowess Level 5, Axe Prowess Level 5, Authority Level 4, Dexterity +4 and Rally Defence Abilities

He has A Major Crest of Neir. Has A 35% chance to either do +50% damage or add +20% to The Users Chance to critical  and a 12% chance to do both

Armed with The Legendary Weapon of Neir(name forgot). Might 22, Hit 100, Crit 20, RNG 1-2 and Weight 17

He also a unique Skill that means that every 4th turn he has the option to reduce his Dex, Spd or Lck by up to -15  and if he does then he can  can add either the same amount to his chance to hit or add half it, rounded up, to the damage he does do or add 1 3rd it, rounded up, to his chance to get a critical hit

Manfroy

He is A Level 15 Noble. Level 22 Mage. Level 28 Dark Mage. Level 52 Dark Bishop. His stats are 61Hp, Str 23, Mag 52, Dex 38, Spd 40, Lck 23, Def 26, Res 54 and Ch 34

His Skills are C+ with Swords, C with Lances, C with Axes, C+ with Bows, C+ with Brawling, S+ with Reason, C+ with Faith, B+ with Authority, D with Heavy Armour, D+ with Riding and D+ with Flying

He attacks with Miasma A, Mire B, Banshee, Death I, Dark Spikes T, Swarm Z, Fire and Nosferatu and heals with Heal, Restore and Recover

He has no Crest

He has The Combat Arts(names forgot) got at B+ with Authority, C with Bows and C+ with Swords

He has The Duty of The Dammed(same as Huberts Officers Duty), Miasma A, Fiendish Blow, Heartseeker, Bow Prowess Level 1, Reason Level 5, Authority Level 2, Hp +5 and Faith Level 3 Abilities

Edited by James Marshall

47 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

Last night I had a dream about how Langobait and Manfroy from Game 4 would look if they were in Three Houses and having the ability to perfectly recall my own dreams here they are and strangely enough in The Dream they were both fought on Maddening Difficulty.  What do you think?

I think more than anything, I'm jealous. I never usually recall my dreams and in the case of last night, I actually did. And the problem with that is that I woke up because I dreamed I was being attacked by a Dragonfly. Not even a special one. Just a regular Dragonfly.

But that's not what you're asking so...

I've dug myself into a hole here since I've not played Genealogy to a massive extent...

54 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

The Legendary Weapon of Neir(name forgot).

After looking it up, I do believe that's Helswath.