Possible Member Get-Together?

Jyosua

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Have you guys considered the possibility of potentially...erh...'bad' things happening?

that is why we are trying not to get on people's bad side, why the fuck do you think jyo only comes on when there's like shit people on

Have you guys considered the possibility of potentially...erh...'bad' things happening?

nope. you people are too negative and instantly think the worst of things/people.

Ahh...one of the few vices of being a Canadian,I would have to go through all the shit of crossing the border,anyone willing to smuggle me in?

XD if i had a car. I dunno if any members going live near canada though :/ You cant take a plane? or are they still "UR CROSSIN THE BORDER PASSPORT PLZ" and stuff?

They were still doing it the last time I checked,plus,i'm under 18 so I need all this extra paperwork and shit,since my parents would refuse to go with me and I would refuse to let them.*sigh*If only I had the money to buy a car...

They were still doing it the last time I checked,plus,i'm under 18 so I need all this extra paperwork and shit,since my parents would refuse to go with me and I would refuse to let them.*sigh*If only I had the money to buy a car...

:/ you and me both brother.

I truly doubt the both of you were joking.
Hm, you don't have to, cause I don't honestly care at all. If you knew Alexis and I well enough, you'd know that we would indeed joke about something like that, and have, and will in the future.

So uh...there's been a change of plans it seems. We're going to Otakon in Maryland instead of Florida.

Just so we can be acquainted before we leave to Otakon, we will meet on the 15th of July. Otakon is from the 17th to the 19th. We have a choice of going to two hotels, one of them being a GOD HOTEL and the other just being decent. 'Course, the decent one is cheaper but the GOD HOTEL is tons better (why do you think it's a GOD HOTEL?). We'll be staying from the 15th to the 20th, it seems.

So anyway, more people will probably come due to the change of locations. Give your thoughts etc.

So uh...there's been a change of plans it seems. We're going to Otakon in Maryland instead of Florida.

Just so we can be acquainted before we leave to Otakon, we will meet on the 15th of July. Otakon is from the 17th to the 19th. We have a choice of going to two hotels, one of them being a GOD HOTEL and the other just being decent. 'Course, the decent one is cheaper but the GOD HOTEL is tons better (why do you think it's a GOD HOTEL?). We'll be staying from the 15th to the 20th, it seems.

So anyway, more people will probably come due to the change of locations. Give your thoughts etc.

I think this idea is BULLSHIT.

lol jk. Sounds kewl. Also:

there will be NO COSPLAYING!

and i wanna go to the god hotel that costs 700 bucks per night! :D I mean it IS being split between 5 ppl per room

awwww not 700. its only 420 per night :(

Edited by Len

If I came, it'd probably only be for the day.

I'll even see if Mac can come.

Awsome. Also Faiya isnt coming.....that makes the rooms a bit easier to book so we would only need 2 rooms or so.

Mac has expressed interest in going, therefore we'll try to do this.

sweet. So far the hotel rooms we're getting have 3 tvs in them (they're a huge suite) so we should have multiple tv's to play stuff on. Lucky you you dont need to pay anything since you can just drop by then go home D:

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody say Baltimore? Fuck yearh.

Accepting all $0.50 or some such low price Katamari Damacy, Mario Power Tennis, Smash 64 and if I get it by then Ultimate Jump Star money matches (Wiggler and Petey Piranhas fat asses are banned)

Hey now. Money matches in the range of a dollar are purely fun stuff. But with the illusion of competition to make them more fun. Besides, look at the games I suggested.