Possible Member Get-Together?

Jyosua

Ok uh guys...so far we found a hotel, 4 stars, 1 mile from Busch Gardens and University Mall and it has a shuttle that takes you TO Busch Gardens. I found a 2 room 2 double bed suite with a fold out sofa which is 5 beds for 190 bucks per night. I put for this to last a week and with the current number of people who may go everyone only has to pay for one night each after we split the costs. Also I rounded up to 200 bucks so it will actually be less.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Nightmare is serious on this, then I'll try, too. Count me in.

kay. what nightmare and I said on MSN still stands raven. we'd be glad to do so if it will make you able to come

Sorry, I've been kinda out of the loop on this for the past few pages. But I still want to figure out a way to go.

What exactly do I need to do? How much are the rooms gonna cost? Is there anyone near me that's coming? (I live on Long Island.) Maybe we could meet up somewhere and travel together.

Also, where IS the hotel? I don't want to plan my flight and end up on the wrong side of Florida waiting for Knife to pick me up in his van.

*Sees Nightmare's post.* Roughly 200 eh? I still need a name for the town that this hotel is located in. So I can fly to an appropriate airport. I could always Roadtrip it, but I'd rather take a fork and poke my eyes out.

Edited by James

Sorry, I've been kinda out of the loop on this for the past few pages. But I still want to figure out a way to go.

What exactly do I need to do? How much are the rooms gonna cost? Is there anyone near me that's coming? (I live on Long Island.) Maybe we could meet up somewhere and travel together.

Also, where IS the hotel? I don't want to plan my flight and end up on the wrong side of Florida waiting for Knife to pick me up in his van.

*Sees Nightmare's post.* Roughly 200 eh? I still need a name for the town that this hotel is located in. So I can fly to an appropriate airport. I could always Roadtrip it, but I'd rather take a fork and poke my eyes out.

i'll post it when im done being lazy but ur in NY right? Faiya Branded and I are in VA. thats seemingly close :/

Don't any of you have a car?

Yes. But:

1. It takes a longass time to drive from NY to Florida.

2. Though gas prices are lowering, I still don't want to spend 300 bucks driving down there, when I could take a plane for 200 at most round trip, be there in 2 hours, and not have to put up with traffic.

Yes. But:

1. It takes a longass time to drive from NY to Florida.

2. Though gas prices are lowering, I still don't want to spend 300 bucks driving down there, when I could take a plane for 200 at most round trip, be there in 2 hours, and not have to put up with traffic.

$200 for airplane round trip? You've got to be shitting me. It isn't that cheap, even for local airfare. Plus, airplane are a problem for me since my parents could easily find out where I'm going by checking my passport.

$200 for airplane round trip? You've got to be shitting me. It isn't that cheap, even for local airfare. Plus, airplane are a problem for me since my parents could easily find out where I'm going by checking my passport.

I said at most. I'm not sure how much it is in total. So I rounded up to a number that seemed plausable, yet better than the 300 bucks gas.

After looking, it turns out it's only 100 someodd dollars. Which is still way better.

I might actually go, but no promises.

W-W-W-W-WHAT! XD I hope I can at least see you guys

OH btw cynthia the hack went well :) I still need to install the DVD thing so when you get a chance please om me or im Doomdragon103 it will save my LIFE!

^ that was not spam

W-W-W-W-WHAT! XD I hope I can at least see you guys

OH btw cynthia the hack went well :) I still need to install the DVD thing so when you get a chance please om me or im Doomdragon103 it will save my LIFE!

^ that was not spam

ROFL.

Yeah..........count me in under "going by plane"

This'll mean I'm going to be driving you guys around a lot.

I would drive, but it seems ridiculously pointless.

And not really. Jyosua lives there, and he probably has a car.

*Calls shotgun several months in advance.*