Would you guys be interested in seeing a WTFiction style article on FE4?

I was talking to a friend of mine today and I told him FE4's plot is way more WTF than any game out there. WTFiction was a series of articles by EGM trying to clarify some confusing plots. So my question is, would you guys be interested in seeing an article similar to that? My friend has a small site (game related though) and is considering doing it. I think he's actually interested in clearing it up... by making it more confusing. This wouldn't be confusing to people who hang out at FE forums of course. He said some crap about using this article to let people compare plots from the EGM listed games because we both agree FE4's plot is superior. Actually, it's probably not just FE4 seeing as how FE5 is technically part of it. It'll help bring more awareness, but mainly to show off just how freakin' epic Nintendo's plots can be.

Being part of the fandom for a relatively long time, I'm not too sure how I feel about FE4's plot- as in, whether it's confusing or not. However, if people think it is confusing, I'd love to see the article at least : P

Very interesting. And I wouldn't pass any chance to read a FE4 article. ^^

But I don't find FE4's plot as confusing. It's pretty clear, though it has a dark, unexpected twist.

It's not confusing. Reread what I said. I said you guys will not be confused at all by this plot. It's only suppose to show off the scoop of the story. It'll wow the uneducated, and most likely confuse them. We all know the plot like the back of our hands... except for who the fuck is Felgus's father.

We all know the plot like the back of our hands... except for who the fuck is Felgus's father.

Huh? I thought that was clear enough.

*coughcoughbeowulfcoughcoughcough*

I'm more questioning who the heck his mother is.

I think an article like that would be a good idea. FE4's plot isn't really comfusing, but you might need to play through it more than once and look into other sources, like FE5 and the Treasure artbook, to understand the whole story.

I remember there were some important conversations early on in the game that would help clarify certain events later, but may be missed if the player doesn't have any idea where the plot is going.