• Bird tribe-Hawk
    • Bird tribe-Heron
  2. 2. Dragons are awesome

• Yes
    • Yeah
    • Of course
    • Definately
    • ...No...

@Xanatha: Tibarn's speed and luck aren't that low compared to Naesala. :/ He'd probably have a good chance of hitting.

Very true, but I believe you mentioned this when you compared them:

Naesala's Str: 20

Tibarn's Str: 21.6

Is that a very big difference? Compared to Naesala's Sp: 25 - Tibarn's Sp: 21.8? I believe you said Tibarn's strenght was legendary. Laughable...

Crazy HP with possibly the worst Res EVER. And since almost everyone in this game's endgame is a magic user, he's pretty fucked up. And just about every unit you have trained by the time you get him should be MUCH better than him.

He's the worst unit EVER.

It's quite funny you mention this. You didn't seem to think of it when you wrote that Tibarn would owe Naesala in the endgame. (Thinking of their Magic Resistance.)

Edited by xanatha

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wished dragons came earlier on in the game, would have had more chance of leveling them up, before the final chapters.

Heh heh. It would be great to have Kurthnaga, if he was able to turn into a dragon, in Part 1 - Chapter 3!

Is that a very big difference? Compared to Naesala's Sp: 25 - Tibarn's Sp: 21.8? I believe you said Tibarn's strenght was legendary. Laughable...

Your right about....so really they are quite equally powerful then.

It's quite funny you mention this. You didn't seem to think of it when you wrote that Tibarn would owe Naesala in the endgame. (Thinking of their Magic Resistance.)

Naesala is prone to being RNG screwed in STR.

The only difference is that Gareth is really, really slow.

Naesala is prone to being RNG screwed in STR.

The only difference is that Gareth is really, really slow.

Honestly I have to say that I remember Tibarn being much stronger than Naesala. Maybe it depends on the fact that Tibarn's Great Talons damage 20 while Naesala's Great Beak does 18 damage.

And what about Gareth and slowness? I thought you blamed his Res.

And last, "Naesala is prone to being RNG screwed in STR" That comment was really low!!

Edited by xanatha

Honestly I have to say that I remember Tibarn being much stronger than Naesala. Maybe it depends on the fact that Tibarn's Great Talons damage 20 while Naesala's Great Beak does 18 damage.

And what about Gareth and slowness? I thought you blamed his Res.

And last, "Naesala is prone to being RNG screwed in STR" That comment was really low!!

1.) You also have to take into account how leveled up thier weapon leve is.

2.) He has multiple bad stats. And bad movement.

3.) How?

1.) You also have to take into account how leveled up thier weapon leve is.

2.) He has multiple bad stats. And bad movement.

3.) How?

1.) Yeah, I know. That's why I mentioned it.

2.) "He has multiple bad stats. And bad movement." Are you talking about Gareth or Naesala? It'd better be Gareth...

3.) What do you mean "how?"?

And the other thing, that's what Janaff says: "Tibarn, while shifted, mind you, attacked this Zelgius guy. Zelgius didn't even budge an inch." So what he means is that Zelgius is the stronger one of them.

That means that they're surprised that even Tibarn (with his great strength) couldn't hurt Zelgius.

I believe you said Tibarn's strenght was legendary. Laughable...

I said that, and I was talking story-wise, not stats-wise. If you go by story and stuff, Tibarn's strength IS legendary. He also has a lot of experience in fighting and is quite brutal and merciless. I'm not trying to say that Naesala is weak or anything, but Tibarn is stronger if we go by story (or by stats). He's probably even stronger than Nailah.

Edited by Nightmare

That means that they're surprised that even Tibarn (with his great strength) couldn't hurt Zelgius.

I said that, and I was talking story-wise, not stats-wise. If you go by story and stuff, Tibarn's strength IS legendary. He also has a lot of experience in fighting and is quite brutal and merciless. I'm not trying to say that Naesala is weak or anything, but Tibarn is stronger if we go by story (or by stats). He's probably even stronger than Nailah.

Okay, I misunderstood you on that first. Sorry.

To be honest, I think I remember someone mentioned that. But that isn't important when judging who of Naesala and Tibarn would beat the other, right?

1.) Yeah, I know. That's why I mentioned it.

2.) "He has multiple bad stats. And bad movement." Are you talking about Gareth or Naesala? It'd better be Gareth...

3.) What do you mean "how?"?

2.) Gareth.

3.) How is it a low-blow?

2.) Gareth.

3.) How is it a low-blow?

How it is low?! "Naesala is prone to being RNG screwed in STR" Naesala's strenght is NOT screwed! Didn't we agree on that Naesala only lacks one strenght point to reach Tibarn's full strenght?!

Oh, by the way, Naesala's got a bigger chance to activate Tear. And what happens if he does? 18 damage x 3 = 54 damage. And then the following attack: 54 damage + 18 damage = 72 damage. Tibarn = dead.

The thing is, if Naesala activates the Tear skill, then he wins.

Edited by xanatha