• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• Sooks

• Benice

• Sidereal Wraith

Top Posters In This Topic

Incorrect, it’s really a normal map setting wise, I think you’re at a dock or something, but the game has spent the entire time you’ve been playing building up enemies as not attacking unless you get near them and that’s just how it, like other fes, plays, right? While the units of this map are split into 6 groups, for the most part, which consist of one OP promoted unit and their slightly less OP 4 buddies, and each turn one of these groups will start advancing towards you, which is fine I guess even if the promoted units are very scary (the boss moves with the second to last group btw). The problem is that you spawn surrounded by enemies on all sides, and the longer you take to get rid of them (when there are enemies like rIgHt behind them) the more groups of units will surround you, essentially punishing you for not being broken, and the enemies to your left are Calvary that can’t really reach you the first turn but turn 2 they will be right there and there’s FIVE of them.

Referenced the cursed game.

My favorite boat map is FE8's vhapter 11. I am really looking forwards to ironmanning that one. With a twist, of course.

Edited by Benice