Fire Emblem Character Cup - Submission Round

Santino

Edit: you can now add another character if you already added one.

Hey, welcome to the first and somewhat possibly last Fire Emblem Character Cup on Serenes Forest. I got Jyosua's permission to hold this here, so here it goes.

What is the character cup, you might ask? If you know the Character Battles on Gamefaqs, it's pretty similar to that. If not, here is the simple explanation:

32 mostly handpicked FE characters "fight" each other in polls, where you vote for your personal favourites. Character stats and growths don't matter one bit. This will happen over five rounds, until we're left with one winner. For the first rounds votes will be between four characters at a time.

BUT:

Characters are needed, and so there is the submission round. The point of this topic is for members to submit one character each until all the slots are filled. This may be any character from the series. If you submit the character who wins the whole thing, you're our spiritual winner.

As I'm not rich on cash the prize is a pat on your shoulder. Though if you don't want to buy me airplane tickets you'll have to give it to yourself.

Here's what I want:

-Character name

-Game the character appears in

-A short description of the character (spoiler tag it as a safety precaution)

-Optional: link to an artwork of the character (must be official or with approval, all images will be cropped by me)

I'll make the first submission. As a guy who likes the older games I submit Fin, my personal favourite. Submission example in the bottom of the post.

-------------------------

The list so far (I included the starting lord/leader of every game):

9,10:

Aran

Haar

Ike

Largo

Micaiah

Nephenee

Volke

Zelgius

Zihark

GBA:

Eirika

Ephidel

Idun

Legault

Lilina

Lyn

Priscilla

Roy

1-3,DS:

Alm

Marth

Jeigan

4,5:

Fin

Galzus

Ishtar

Leaf

Lex

Sara

Selis

Sigurd

Tinny

Yurius

2 slots still open as I edit this post. Sorted and all : D

------------

Submission example:

Character: Fin

Game(s): 4 and 5

Artwork (optional): http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo119/e...nnet7/fin13.jpg

Description:

Young knight of Lenster, later raises Leaf after Lenster's demise. Only character to be playable in both halves of FE4 and a major character in FE5.

Edited by etellerannet7

You forgot about Selis. -_-

Character: Selis

Game: FE4, cameo in FE5 (if that counts)

Description:

The main character of FE4's 2nd Gen. Sigurd's son.

Can I submit enemy character?

EDIT: Since you are not going to add him in the list of main characters, then I guess I'll submit him. This is okay right?

Edited by Tiltyu

I only took one per game as they would take so many slots otherwise...

Sure, enemy character is fine, but just one per member unless the slots aren't filled. You could always edit your submission, though.

Character: Zihark

Game: 9 and 10

Artwork: http://serenesforest.net/media/fe10illust/e/zihark_en.png

Description: A badass Laguz loving Swordsman from Tellius, He was once dating a Laguz but after she left him, he went on crusade to fight aginst Laguz prejudice and eventually joined Ike's group when he talked to two Gallians named Lethe and Mordacai, he later fought alongside Pelleas and Michiah when they we're trying to liberate Daein from Begnion.

Character: Sara

Game(s): 5

Artwork (optional): Link

Description:

A mysterious young girl who happens to be the granddaughter of the Loputo Cult's Archbishop Manfroy.

I don't think she'll get far, but I thought it'd be more fun to submit a favourite.

Character: Jeigan

Games: 1, 3, DS

Artwork: http://www.serenesforest.net/media/complete/Jeigan.jpg (For those not in the know: Jeigan is the old guy)

Description: Jeigan is a veteran knight of Aritia. He initially serves as Marth's protector and later on as a military advisor.

I didn't place the description in spoiler tags because it doesn't reveal anything important and is common knowledge besides.

Are characters who only appeared in Cutscenes allowed?

Yup.

I want to mention the thing Doom_Dragon_103 had going not too long ago (as it's essentially the same as this). I didn't know of it's existance until recently (what a doh) but as it stopped I'll just keep this thing running.

Oh, and if all slots aren't filled by friday (let's say the time this post is posted pluss exactly five days for me that's 2 am saturday) you can submit another character. If it's not filled by sunday I'll add popular ones from Doom Dragon's polls.

Edit: just noticed your edit, Tiltyu. Yeah, it's okay.

Edited by etellerannet7

Another personal favorite submission ovah here!

Character: Idun

Game(s): 6

(Is somewhat mentioned in 7, if that counts)

Artwork: Found here

Description:

A mysterious sorceress that is always found at Zephiel's side. She is later revealed to be a demon dragon that had once fought against the eight legendary heroes.

I don't think she'll get far either. But it's always fun submitting a fave. ;)

Heh why not

Character: Largo ( Volke was taken :rolleyes: )

Artwork: http://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe9illust/s/Largo.jpg

Description: His FE 9 description is mostly summed up as:

Hey there, little man! I'm a world class Berserker! Watch me bend this lance! Bwaa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa!

He does make a fine bartender, and an even finer statue in the sequel.

Edit for Artwork

Edited by Captain Falcon

So I can submit another charcater?

If yes, then....

Character: Yurius

Game: FE4, cameo in FE5 (if that counts)

Description:

The Imperial Prince of Grandbell Empire. Also known as The Prince of Darkness.

Can I post one, too? If yes...

Character: Ishtar

Game: 4, small cameo in 5

Artwork: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/lenster/fe3-049-1.jpg

Description:

Antagonist of FE4's second generation. Blume's daughter, Yurius's subordinate, Thorhammer's inheritor. Also known as the Goddess of Thunder.

Edited by TheEnd

Man, that went fast. Those are okay.

And Lex! Gotta love Lex.

And TheEnd, your link doesn't work.

I'll submit another, too. Newer character this time.

Name: Nephenee

Art: link

Great soldier/halberdier/lancer who lives on the country and becomes friends with Brom.

Edited by etellerannet7

Another FE6 character ovah here!!!

Character: Lilina

Game(s): 6 (Makes a small cameo in 7)

Artwork: Found here

Description:

The daughter of Hector, and the heir of Ostia. Roy happens to be the object of her affections. She works very hard to try to be just as much the leader her father was.

Character: Priscilla

Game: 7

Artwork: http://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe7illust/b/Priscilla.jpg

Description: Priscilla is the adopted daughter of Count Caerleon and Raven's long-lost younger sister.

Once again, I'm not placing the description in spoiler tags because it's common knowledge and reveals nothing important.