What is most recent CD you bought (stole)?

Meteor

My latest: Trans Siberian Orchastra: The Lost Christmas Eve

:mellow:

Love TSO. Unfortunately I can't listen to the Christmas albums until after Thanksgiving (Moral obligation), but I still love Beethovens Last Night.

I just recently downloaded the Best Of album of George Thorogood and The Destroyers, and I'm most of the way done with downloading the Best Of Marilyn Manson. Right now I'm obsessed with 80s and 90s rock, and 00s rap/hip-hop. I've recently downloaded everything from Orgy to Outkast to Flogging Molly.

Love TSO. Unfortunately I can't listen to the Christmas albums until after Thanksgiving (Moral obligation), but I still love Beethovens Last Night.

I just recently downloaded the Best Of album of George Thorogood and The Destroyers, and I'm most of the way done with downloading the Best Of Marilyn Manson. Right now I'm obsessed with 80s and 90s rock, and 00s rap/hip-hop. I've recently downloaded everything from Orgy to Outkast to Flogging Molly.

Orgy's good. I like quite a number of their songs... Eyes-Radio-Lies, Blue Monday, Chasing Sirens, Stitches...

I'm the eyes in your radio...