Lamest character in FE4

JforJeff

Adan.

Trash unit that's only good for the Pursuit Ring, period. He has to have defense because of his class, and Ambush is there for jokes.

Daisy is good for more than one thing (AKA, reasons why you should keep her alive past the chapter she joins):

Balmug

Sleep Sword

Money

Asaello

Take it or leave it since she's the only thief you get IF you decided to kill Bridget.

Most likely Briggid won't fall in love at all since she really has no predestined pairings, erm no convos except with Mideel. Without putting her together with someone, she most likely won't fall in love.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that title would come to Daisy, hands down. At least Sharlow gives out the Berserk Staff and has Elite. Daisy has nothing to offer aside a little stat boost to Shannan in Chapter 7, she's utter crap in stats and skills, can't fight for shit and thus fails at her job (stealing money without getting herself killed).

As for lamest character in FE4... I'm hesitating between Diadora and Hannibal. Even Adan is better than both of them, as he can at least be used as a "decent" husband for Edin (bow inheritance FTW, if you don't plan to use Midayle or Jamuka as the husband) and Tiltyu (Ambush/Wrath combo, if you don't want to use Lex or f he's already taken), and gives out the Pursuit Ring to you.

Diadora is utter fail, the only thing she is useful at in the game is silencing Sandima and Clement. And Hannibal is really pointless at the time he joins, in a gen - and chapters - full of elite playable characters and enemy dark mages.

I think I'd say Hannibal, in the end. At least the silence bit puts Diadora higher than him.

Daisy comes with the Sleep Sword though. She at least can make some money in the Arena. :/

Ardan is truly useless. If he didn't get the Pursuit Ring, he'd probably be the worst character in the series. Hannibal has some use as a guard, and Diadora makes fighting Sandima and Clement easier with the Silence Staff. Also, she gives a ton of money to Sigurd by selling her items during Chapter 3.

I would have to go and say Ardan on this one. He looks kinda cool but he's totally useless.

You're the first person I've ever seen say that Arden looks anything other than completely hideous.

Anywho, I'd have to go with Arden as being the worst character. Does this require further explanation? It's quite a shame, too, because I think he's an amusing character.

You're the first person I've ever seen say that Arden looks anything other than completely hideous.

Heh. He just came off as the kind of guy who would say to me, "Get out of my way or I'll knock your ass down, bitch!" I wouldn't call him good-looking, but he's got that other..."look" to him, if that makes sense.

Not counting subs, Ardan is definitely the worst. At least Hannibal comes prepromoted, so he can use bows in the arena, making matches overall easier. Deirdre is in no way the worst. She has the worst availability...but how much do you value having trash like Ardan at your disposal again? Staves make her at least good for something.

As said earlier, I value Adan's Pursuit Ring, and if on non-ranked playthroughs, his half-decent fatherhood prowess (and remember you don't have him to pay to get the Pursuit Ring for his child to inherit it, so that's a plus), higher than Diadora and her very limited uses. That being said, I never said Adan was elite (and never disregarded Diadora's staves prowess either). He's just as trash as Diadora and Hannibal.

As for Hannibal, yeah that makes him the Arena easier for him, but that doesn't erase the fact he's at best outclassed, at worst useless in map battle, due to his late coming and coming at the worst timing possible due to his crappy class, his unimpressive stats, and his nemesis (enemy Mages) running amok from then.

Daisy is good for more than one thing (AKA, reasons why you should keep her alive past the chapter she joins):

Balmug

Sleep Sword

Money

Asaello

Take it or leave it since she's the only thief you get IF you decided to kill Bridget.

At all of this, Patty already has it or does systematically better, even if she's not an elite unit either.

Plus, Sleep Sword is a tad pricey to repair, so that limits a weenie bit the amount of Gold she could have got in the Arena. A good Patty in the later stages of the game doesn't need it as much as Daisy, and thus can gain more Gold.

At all of this, Patty already has it or does systematically better, even if she's not an elite unit either.

Plus, Sleep Sword is a tad pricey to repair, so that limits a weenie bit the amount of Gold she could have got in the Arena. A good Patty in the later stages of the game doesn't need it as much as Daisy, and thus can gain more Gold.

Well obviously if you have Daisy, you chose to not get Patty. These were to compare against Adan and defending Daisy (she's still a trash unit).

Diadora > Hannibal > Daisy >> Sharlow > Adan

Move around as seen fit; this is just my take.

Most likely Briggid won't fall in love at all since she really has no predestined pairings, erm no convos except with Mideel. Without putting her together with someone, she most likely won't fall in love.

Correction:

Bridget has other predestined pairings aside from Mideel. Namely Jamka and Alec.

Edited by Tiltyu

Correction:

Bridget has other predestined pairings aside from Mideel. Namely Jamka and Alec.

Indeed. But while Jamuka (and Azel as well, and Finn if you can manage to reach Briddgit fast) has the best chance after Midayle, Alec has not more chances to pair with Briddgit than several other characters, such as Adan, Noish, or Beowulf.

Full chart of Briddgit's love values (first number is the number of Love points gained each turn during the 50 first turns, second number is the number of Love points the pairing starts with) :

Adan 4/50

Alec 4/50

Noish 4/50

Finn 10/180

Lex 4/50

Azel 3/150

Midayle 3/100 (plus a 100 pt worth Love convo available)

Deu 2/50

Jamuka 3/150

Holin 3/50

Beowulf 4/50

Levin 4/50

Claude 4/50

As said earlier, I value Adan's Pursuit Ring, and if on non-ranked playthroughs, his half-decent fatherhood prowess (and remember you don't have him to pay to get the Pursuit Ring for his child to inherit it, so that's a plus), higher than Diadora and her very limited uses. That being said, I never said Adan was elite (and never disregarded Diadora's staves prowess either). He's just as trash as Diadora and Hannibal.

I was going to say that is the good news for pairing up Ardan with Edin for instence. You don't have to pay 40000G to be able to pass over the Pursuit Ring. Without passing it over, it will be lost for good after Chapter 5. His one use whenever that you pair him up with someone..is that he can give his children more defense , and Ambush. =)

Edited by Lenneth

Indeed. But while Jamuka (and Azel as well, and Finn if you can manage to reach Briddgit fast) has the best chance after Midayle, Alec has not more chances to pair with Briddgit than several other characters, such as Adan, Noish, or Beowulf.

Full chart of Briddgit's love values (first number is the number of Love points gained each turn during the 50 first turns, second number is the number of Love points the pairing starts with) :

Adan 4/50

Alec 4/50

Noish 4/50

Finn 10/180

Lex 4/50

Azel 3/150

Midayle 3/100 (plus a 100 pt worth Love convo available)

Deu 2/50

Jamuka 3/150

Holin 3/50

Beowulf 4/50

Levin 4/50

Claude 4/50

Doesn't Holyn start with 150 love points with Brigid not 50 so wouldn't that make Holyn/Brigid a pseudo-predestined pairing?

Deirdre was useful to me.. she hits her opponent really hard with Aura.

Arden is pretty crappy, I just have him hang around the castle. He is useful for that Pursuit Ring, though.

The Pursuit Ring monologue is awesome.

Because, clearly, attacking twice is what makes Alec popular with the ladies.

Because, clearly, attacking twice is what makes Alec popular with the ladies.

Maybe Alec performed well during battles while the ladies were watching him, while Arden looked like a loser.

Then again, Arden is desperate enough to think of such lame goals to improve himself.

Edited by Julius

As said earlier, I value Adan's Pursuit Ring

Meh, I don't really like giving people credit for shit like monologues and convos with others. You don't really have to be using them, just putting them to that spot, then selling the thing. Then again, it's not like you have to add Deirdre to your perm team to make use of Silence either.

Still, 2x Silence + OHKOing powerz + Sigurd vault + random healing > Pursuit Ring imo.

I see no reason to pair him up Aideen. Deirdre, at least, has an auto-lover.

I've never gotten Arden past level 10. He's just such a damn pain in the ass to use, especially when you want to rescue villages. On the other hand, Midayle is pretty pathetic, his only saving point being the Hero Bow he gets from Adean which he might not even get since Jamka is a better father in a lot of cases. Next is... Alec and Noish... the absolute bane of the First Generation...

I've never gotten Arden past level 10. He's just such a damn pain in the ass to use, especially when you want to rescue villages. On the other hand, Midayle is pretty pathetic, his only saving point being the Hero Bow he gets from Adean which he might not even get since Jamka is a better father in a lot of cases. Next is... Alec and Noish... the absolute bane of the First Generation...

Jamka can get the Hero Bow, too. Midayle's saving point is Pursuit (although, frankly, I only do Adean x Midayle if I'm doing Tiltyu x Lex or Tiltyu x Levin. If Tiltyu's kids have Pursuit, then I hook Adean up with Jamka, despite his suprising lack of Skill.)

Noish is a good husband for Ayra, just like half of the male cast. Alec might be a better option for Lachesis than Beowulf.

As you can see, I can only think of the 1st generation characters as "parents."

We'll ignore the fact that the only good sword he can pass down to his kid is the Hero Sw- oh wait, you probably want that for someone weaker, like Patty, Leaf, Nanna, or Delmud. Decisions, decisions...

Noish may be garbage, but he is by far the best husband for Ayra.

Ayra's best husband is Claude! FREAKING MAGE KILLERS ARE LOVE~

*shots self*

We'll ignore the fact that the only good sword he can pass down to his kid is the Hero Sw- oh wait, you probably want that for someone weaker, like Patty, Leaf, Nanna, or Delmud. Decisions, decisions...

Lakche and Skasaha are actually better with the Silver Sword (Can hit more with Meteor Sword).

Arthur!Lex is sick with a Hero Sword.

*shots self*

Claude!Ayra is like... awful.

Edited by Julius

Lakche and Skasaha are actually better with the Silver Sword (Can hit more with Meteor Sword).

Lakche + 100 Kills Hero Sword = One Sword Goddess~

10 hits in row = Win~

Claude!Ayra is like... awful.

But seriously, ClaudeAyra make one of the best mage killers ever in this game.

High SPD and SKL and LCK AND MGC AND MDEF.

Their HP are average and the DEF might be low, but I wouldn't worry when they have that kind of AVO.

The only thing that you really need to worry about is their STR. But that was nothing that savestate can't fix.

Since the res cap is so low, they don't make the best mage killers. Fee is neat for that, since she can fly, which is useful in Epilogue.

Also, Claude has no skills.

By awful I mean awful compared to other pairings.

Claude just doesn't give enough benefit to Lakche and Skasaha compared to the others.

Edited by Julius

Yes, I know. XD

I'm just joking about Claude being the best husband. =3

Though like I said before, I'm really being serious that Claude!Lakche and Claude!Skasha are awesome as mage killers.