Whoops! I killed Vaida...

Warrior of Dawn

Even though I never use her at all, I still don't kill Vaida. I much rather prefer to camp in the middle and ward off all of the Wyvern reinforcements while getting the bottom village and (depending on the mode) going to the shops.

I don't like using mines on that chapter, and the h4x spear doesn't appeal to me. I engaged her once with Pent by accident when she came in and attacked, but thank god it was the last turn.

I don't want to kill her. I actually used her one playthrough... where she accidently got berserked on the final chapter.

Just to clarify, I didn't specifically go over with the intention of killing her. Louise was sitting in the left fort, recovering some minor damage a shaman had done to her. Vaida flew over to try and kill her at 2 range with the Uber Spear. She missed both times (with a 45% chance or something similar). Louise criticalled and reduced her to something like 10. I then leaped on the oppurtunity and made Pent Elfire her. One dead Vaida.

Seeing as she never joined, she doesn't affect my survival rank. I am pleased.

I just avoid Vaidia alltogether that chapter, and kill the rest of the enemies on the map without going into her range. ((Sometimes I go to the shops if I'm feeling like a challenge)) I always recruit her later so I can get the Spear she's carrying. I usually end up just selling it, but its worth a bundle all the same.

I just avoid Vaidia alltogether that chapter, and kill the rest of the enemies on the map without going into her range. ((Sometimes I go to the shops if I'm feeling like a challenge)) I always recruit her later so I can get the Spear she's carrying. I usually end up just selling it, but its worth a bundle all the same.

I never killed her, because I like her and use her since I dont get to play with her much. Lol XD

I dislike using cheats and/or glitches to complete the game. I prefer to complete it fair and square.

I take it for the sole reason of using it in the Arena Battles. I hate actually using it in-game. Maybe I should have stated that.

• 3 weeks later...