Lysithea Blue Lions

Yes. I use her every time.

She has some good dialogue on AM. It's been a while but she's really not impressed with Dimitri and/or the kingdom. If I remember correctly I even think that before Rodrigue's sacrifice happens she even thinks that everything's going to fall apart with someone like Dimitri in charge.

I recruited both her and Marianne. They're both excellent units and I wouldn't complete a run without either of them.

Although Marianne was my first S-support, Lysithea x Byleth is very sweet.

Edited by twilitfalchion

TBH that was the one route I didn't recruit Lysithea. I don't think she fits especially well with them - she supports three of them, granted (Felix, Sylvain, Annette), but she doesn't have much story connection to the Kingdom. It also means neither working with Edelgard (who shares a background), nor taking on her long-time tormentors (the Slitherers). And he postskip Paralogue requires Ferdinand (who is, of course, a Black Eagle). Gameplay-wise, she offers the flair of Dark magic and the support of Warp - although, if you got the DLC, Hapi gives you the same.