Black Knight Luck =)

Wolf

I had a rather lucky run-in with the Black Knight myself. Ike dodged two deathblows and ended up killing the Black Knight without any sort of healing. My jaw nearly dropped when that happened.

My battles against the Black Knight have always either been very lucky or very unlucky (eg activating two Aethers right away or the BK activating Luna every turn)

I had a rather lucky run-in with the Black Knight myself. Ike dodged two deathblows and ended up killing the Black Knight without any sort of healing. My jaw nearly dropped when that happened.

Hm...The exact same thing happened to me the first time I fought the Black Knight.

I've fought the Black Knight about 7 times, and never had to try more than once to beat him. Ike got Aether on each of my playthroughs. I have got Aether twice about half of the time!

Hah, my friend got hit by Luna 3 times in one fight against the Black Knight! :lol:

Edited by Ragnell

It took me 5 playthroughs but my Ike finally beat the Black Knight. He's never been lucky in that fight. BK usually activates Luna at least once and Ike rarely activates Aether in that fight. I was so happy when I finally beat him and so pissed at IS for making this battle 100% luck.

First time I killed the Black Knight was my first playthrough, first try. Turn one: Ike attacks, BK attacks. Both hit. Enemy turn: BK attacks, Ike aethers. Both hit. Turn two: Mist heals Ike, Ike Aethers. :D NO LUNA EVUR.

My ike never got Luned. Weird perhaps but i can't complain.

The same happened to me. My Aether never miss to hit the opponent and Black Knight never active his Luna against me.

Though I can't said the same for my brother...

I was there when his Ike missed to hit Black Knight with his Aether, TWICE.

And then he got Luna-ed by Black Knight, TWICE.

Ike was down, and my brother refused to resume the game for that day. XD;

I've played through Radiance probably five times now. I've only been able to take the Black Knight down once, before Nasir busts him up.

My only encounter was a whitewash.

Turn 1, I send Mist home (not used) and send Ike next ot the Black Knight. I don't Attack.

Enemy Phase Black Knight Activates Luna, I Activate Aether. At this point I assume the battle is rigged in some way for skills to activate.

Player Phase I attack and get the Second Aether. Victory is mine.

If I ever do get there in my Maniac playthrough (it is on Chapter 21 preparations), I think i'll run as I have a feeling that Chpater 27 will be very testing on my sanity.