Micaiah

Knife

Anyone else have trouble getting Micaiah's Light magic level up to SS?

Yeah, can't do it without arms scrolls or discipline. Her damage output is so meh after part 1 that I usually just make her a healer. Those tomes (Ellight & Shine) are expensive and I don't think it's really worth it to raise her magic level.

Edited by KSFF2150

Yeah, can't do it without arms scrolls or discipline. Her damage output is so meh after part 1 that I usually just make her a healer. Those tomes (Ellight & Shine) are expensive and I don't think it's really worth it to raise her magic level.

Isn't the Arms Scroll even more expensive?

Storywise, I think the creators wanted her to be a little weak because if she wasn't then Sothe wouldn't be of any use. There's no need to protect someone who's strong, right? She's fragile so they can have Sothe be her protector. Plus, she just seems like the fragile type anyway with Sothe to protect her. So, I'm actually fine with her fragile little body :D

The trick to using Micaiah is to keep her in the back. The far back. Then you can have her heal and gain EXP that way. Or you could max out her MAG and have her one-shot all generals in the game. Except for the ones in 4-Final (1-2). Then you have her heal. Either way, you should try to raise her magic high as possible.

EDIT: I just noticed that if you max out her RES she can survive an attack on Nasir if she doesn't get doubled.

Edited by Camtech075