Your Opinion of the Above Posted Video

Randoman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/17/2022 at 9:00 PM, Randoman said:

Heh, I didn't actually realize he wasn't even ordering food until the very end.

He was ordering food; it was just a ludicrously complicated order. In fact, everything he said can be translated into an actual menu order (a truly monstrous menu order, but a menu order nonetheless).

As for the video, …I don't really understand what's going on. I'm guessing a poor kid at a rich people's school?

@henrymidfields Again, the rule is that either the video must be less than four minutes or you want us to only watch a part of it that's less than four minutes. Stop posting ten-minute long videos without an indicator of which segment of it you want us to watch.

Edited by vanguard333

Awesome mustaches!

On 3/12/2022 at 4:37 AM, vanguard333 said:

@henrymidfields Again, the rule is that either the video must be less than four minutes or you want us to only watch a part of it that's less than four minutes. Stop posting ten-minute long videos without an indicator of which segment of it you want us to watch.

All right, all right, here's a shorter one!

Some sort of bata version?

The below video, from 2:00 to 5:50. (Before 2:00 is the introduction, which I think many of us already know, after 5:50 are the credits.)

Look out, it's Star Fox: The Musical!!!

So, from 1:27 to 5:12, introducing the Russo-Japanese War of 1904-05! (5:13 and onwards is the epilogue of this show.)

Oh wow, Batman's got some brain damage. Surely he'll recognize who is the Joker and who isn't.

So, from 2:48 to 6:45, introducing the main story of the Toyota War battles between Chad vs Libya! (If you're further interested, I'd recommend watching the entire thing. A good story of decolonization of Africa at the beginning, and a conclusion of how Toyotas dominate modern guerrilla warfare in Northern Africa and the Middle East.

Edited by henrymidfields