Tellius Guys are HOT!

Liz

I wonder how many other guys got a crush like that guy with the name with all the capital letters did? Speaking of which, *insert name here*, did you think yourself straight before? xP

Lol, you're talking about me right? That crush has actually payed off big time in my game. I came up with a strategy to fix Boyd's speed as early as 3-2 and now he's one of my best characters. I'll make a topic about that later. If I didn't think he was so hot, I might not have realized how to get him going so early.

I agree that Sothe's face is fugly. It's mostly the face instead of the shirt that keeps him from being hot in my eyes. Does he ever smile in RD?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Sothe's face is fugly. It's mostly the face instead of the shirt that keeps him from being hot in my eyes. Does he ever smile in RD?

Yes. When Tormod is nearby.

He actually looked way better those few moments. As if he was a different person altogether.

By the way, I practically drooled over Mia on my first playthrough and I also managed to get HER going pretty early as well =P

By the way, I practically drooled over Mia on my first playthrough and I also managed to get HER going pretty early as well =P

You wanna share a little strategy about that? I always have trouble training Mia cause she never kills anything even though she doubles almost everything. She almost never gets criticals in my game until she reaches the higher levels but it's so hard for me to get her there fast that it makes me not want to play as her (I still do but she's far from my favourite). Even if I give her adept, sometimes it doesn't activate and she doesn't kill the enemy. A lot of people say she's good but I don't see that in my game and I think its cause I'm not using her properly.