My Fun Run!

This is my Fun Run! I'll be using every character I LOVE! ANd for a twist, I'll change some classes :o

1. Moldy (I WANT A SAGE!!!! But I need a Bishop....)

2. Ross Sauce (Every time, he's still a Hero ^_^)

3. Amelia Bedelia (Plot Twist! I'm making her into a Cav. -> GREAT KNIGHT this time!)

4. Pad Ewan (PLOT TWIST!!! I'm making him into a Mage Knight!!!! Where's my sword!?)

5. Colm's a butt and I have to use him. Obviously Rogue.

6. Sexy Joshuah, as a sexy Swordmaster!

7. Anus! He's cool!

8. Olé, Saleh! He's too smexy NOT to use!

9. Myrrh? Need some help here....

10. And last, and probably least, since he keeps popping up everywhere in my life and reminds me of myself, Knoll.

So yeah, I don't think I want myrrh Myrrh this time...

Tino Clause: Deal with the nicknames or go away.

Edited by Destiny Hero

Seriously, stop with all those annyoing nicknames. They're sometimes insulting, but more importantly, highly annoying (and immature as well).

No further comments...

You should go for Lute = Mage Knight instead of Ewan since he requires huge amount of babying as a first tier...

He's only playing for fun, so I doubt that babying Ewan will matter to him.

Other than that, there isn't much to say. It would probably be a good idea to save your Goddess Icons for Knoll.

Other than that, there isn't much to say. It would probably be a good idea to save your Goddess Icons for Knoll.

And Dragonshields. And perhaps Speedwings and Angelic Robes as well >__<

This is my Fun Run! I'll be using every character I LOVE! ANd for a twist, I'll change some classes :o

1. Moldy (I WANT A SAGE!!!! But I need a Bishop....)

2. Ross Sauce (Every time, he's still a Hero ^_^)

3. Amelia Bedelia (Plot Twist! I'm making her into a Cav. -> GREAT KNIGHT this time!)

4. Pad Ewan (PLOT TWIST!!! I'm making him into a Mage Knight!!!! Where's my sword!?)

5. Colm's a butt and I have to use him. Obviously Rogue.

6. Sexy Joshuah, as a sexy Swordmaster!

7. Anus! He's cool!

8. Olé, Saleh! He's too smexy NOT to use!

9. Myrrh? Need some help here....

10. And last, and probably least, since he keeps popping up everywhere in my life and reminds me of myself, Knoll.

So yeah, I don't think I want myrrh Myrrh this time...

Yeah, I promoted Amelia to a Great Knight, she's great and dodges almost everything.

You should go for Lute = Mage Knight instead of Ewan since he requires huge amount of babying as a first tier...

Meh. I play for fun, and Lute's ugly and obnoxious. And not really fun to use. Ewan however, reminds me of myself, looks awesome, IS awesome, is Saleh's student, and is very fun to use, AND HE'S A TRAINEE. I don't care what I'm doing, but no matter what, I use the Trainees. I'm great when it comes to getting EXP around, too.

Seriously, stop with all those annyoing nicknames. They're sometimes insulting, but more importantly, highly annoying (and immature as well).

No further comments...

*adds Tino clause*

Yeah >_>

And Dragonshields. And perhaps Speedwings and Angelic Robes as well >__<

Yep >_>

Uh-huh >_>

Ugh >______>

Yeah, I promoted Amelia to a Great Knight, she's great and dodges almost everything.

I hate Great Knights. They have nice animations, but only with axes, and their move gets dragged down from 8 to 6.

Meh. I play for fun, and Lute's ugly and obnoxious. And not really fun to use. Ewan however, reminds me of myself, looks awesome, IS awesome, is Saleh's student, and is very fun to use, AND HE'S A TRAINEE. I don't care what I'm doing, but no matter what, I use the Trainees. I'm great when it comes to getting EXP around, too.

Yeah, Lute is actually creepier than she is obnoxious. I actually didn't wind up using her all too much, either.

And yeah, Ewan is awesome because you can turn him into a druid if you so choose to do so, which means more dark magic users than just Knoll. He is kind of a pain to bring up though, but yeah, Trainees are always good later.

Anus = Innes : /

And I'd have to agree that the nicknames are getting a little annoying. At the very least, put the character's actual name in parentheses following the nickname. That way you would avoid confusing everyone else.

Yeah, Lute is actually creepier than she is obnoxious. I actually didn't wind up using her all too much, either.

And yeah, Ewan is awesome because you can turn him into a druid if you so choose to do so, which means more dark magic users than just Knoll. He is kind of a pain to bring up though, but yeah, Trainees are always good later.

I have fun leveling up trainees.

But I would NEVER turn him into a Driud. The name is hideous, the sprite animations are bad (and out of synch with the Flux spell) and ugly, everything about Druids is ugly, except for Canas/Pelleas.

Sages are way too smexy to give up for druids.

What if we can't figure out who it is from the nickname? Such as anus. Who the hell is that?

You simply think harder. If you've played the game, you'd know that Anus would obviously be Innes :U

Anus = Innes : /

And I'd have to agree that the nicknames are getting a little annoying. At the very least, put the character's actual name in parentheses following the nickname. That way you would avoid confusing everyone else.

If you can't figure out the nicknames, you're not creative enough.

If you can't figure out the nicknames, you're not creative enough.

Who am I talking? They're all FE8 characters.

Elfrun

Vans are 'ere

Thatcrappyguy

Navarre clone number 4

I get the Jist

Tina Turner

Borbon

Druggie

(Disclaimer: I don't actually use any of these nicknames.)

Point is, what's the point discussing characters if nobody knows what you're on about? : P

Who am I talking? They're all FE8 characters.

Elfrun

Vans are 'ere

Thatcrappyguy

Navarre clone number 4

I get the Jist

Tina Turner

Borbon

Druggie

(Disclaimer: I don't actually use any of these nicknames.)

Point is, what's the point discussing characters if nobody knows what you're on about? : P

At least you can actually figure mine out >_>

Anus = Innes, because they sound alike.

Moldy = Obviously Moulder.

Ross Sauce = NOT Ross.

Amelia Bedelia = Figure this one out.

Pad Ewan = NOT Ewan.

Olé Saleh = Saleh with Olé in front...

My nicknames either rhyme, or just change a few letters >_>

I'm not quite sure I see any resemblance.

But I would NEVER turn him into a Driud. The name is hideous, the sprite animations are bad (and out of synch with the Flux spell) and ugly, everything about Druids is ugly, except for Canas/Pelleas.

Those're some pretty terrible reasons to hate a class. If you're going to hate it, base it on movement, weapon type, etc.

Those're some pretty terrible reasons to hate a class. If you're going to hate it, base it on movement, weapon type, etc.

to each his own. not saying i don't agree, I do, but some people will hate classes for dumber reasons.

oh and how do you pronounce Innes? I doubt it sounds like Anus.

Then what about Ray and Sophia in FE6? I don't see too many people complaining about how ugly they are (especially not Sophia, since most of her fire stems from the fact that she's a bad unit). But yeah, most of the time Druids are pretty slow since their tomes are so damn heavy, so that's why I'm not too fond of them.

Well, I play the game for the reason it was made: TO HAVE FUN.

to each his own. not saying i don't agree, I do, but some people will hate classes for dumber reasons.

oh and how do you pronounce Innes? I doubt it sounds like Anus.

"E" - Niss / In-Iss

"A" Niss

Then what about Ray and Sophia in FE6? I don't see too many people complaining about how ugly they are (especially not Sophia, since most of her fire stems from the fact that she's a bad unit).

I complain about how ugly Sophia is :| Dun see how you can apply that label to Ray, though.

And... what does that have to do with anything?

Fire Emblem is a video game. Video games were made for entertainment (AKA "Fun")

Ehh...

All right. Have fun.

Okay, that's it. I'm making Moldy a sage >:o

I'LL MAKE EVERYONE A SAGE!!!!!!!

The sprite animation for sages are so good that they'll make my playthrough harder ;-;

(Note to self: All-Sage playthrough)

Nobody is forced to play a game optimally, or to choose favorites because of stats. Especially in relatively easy FEs like Seisen or Sacred Stones.

Edited by TheEnd