What are his average stats at Level 20/20?

James Marshall

A friend of mine is working on A Fan Made Fire Emblem Game,  she has decided that 1 of The 3 Lords will join 8 regular battles and a potential 3 Sidequests after the other 2 and wants you to work out what his average stats at Level 20/20 are. Can you help?

He joins as A Level 15 Lord. His stats at that point are 46Hp, Str 16, Skill 13, Spd 13, Lck 14, Def 19 and Res 7. He has A A-Rank with Swords. Upon promoting he gains +4 Hp, +2 Str, +2 Skill, +2 Spd, +1 Lck, +1 Def and +3 Res. Upon promoting he gains A D-Rank with Lances and his Growth Rates are very balanced, in my friends opinion, and are Hp 86%, Str 47%, Skill 47%, Spd 47%, Lck 47%, Def 47% and Res 30%. So can you work out what his average stats at Level 20/20 are?

The lord will have 29 strength, 27/27/27 for Speed/Skill/Luck, 31 defense, 18 res and 72 HP at level 20/20. Just out of curiosity, why 47%? That's a really odd growth.

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

The lord will have 29 strength, 27/27/27 for Speed/Skill/Luck, 31 defense, 18 res and 72 HP at level 20/20. Just out of curiosity, why 47%? That's a really odd growth.

I don't know, I'm using asking what my friend asked me to ask

Also I forgot to mention that the lords maximum stats are 65Hp, Str 27, Skill 25, Spd 25, Lck 30, Def 27 and Res 23. Sorry that I forgot to mention that

That means that The Lord average stats at level 20/20 are 65Hp, Str 27, Skill 25, Spd 25, Lck 30, Def 27 and Res 18, which means that based on his average stats if he gets to level 20/20 every stat other then Res is maxed out