Hello there

Trycex

Hi, i'm Trycex, I am your average internet user

I discovered the fire emblem' games around 6-7 years ago(i dont remeber well) with the hype of fates games, mostly because was a strategic game (my favorite genre)  also, i know this forum and sometimes visited but i never bothered me in register me because my poorly english in the past. 

Now i am here because i want to know how make a hackrom(as a ameteur editor/fan of mods) and probably participate in some post to share opinions. 

My favorite Fire emblems are shadow dragon, sacred stones and conquest.

BTW i will appreciate any correction you can give me, because i can read, speak and ear english but my grammar is questionable sometimes.

Welcome to the Forest, Trycex!

22 hours ago, Trycex said:

BTW i will appreciate any correction you can give me, because i can read, speak and ear english but my grammar is questionable sometimes.

Like, do you want a total correction of what you've written? Even if there are mistakes, it's perfectly understandable so don't stress too much about it.

Also, check out this part of the Forest : https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/8-fan-projects/ to learn more about romhack.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

On 12/6/2020 at 3:03 PM, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Trycex!

Like, do you want a total correction of what you've written? Even if there are mistakes, it's perfectly understandable so don't stress too much about it.

Also, check out this part of the Forest : https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/8-fan-projects/ to learn more about romhack.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

With small corrections is enough i guess.

I already starting check in that part and test the febuildergba, is a fan editor and who created it did a good job

13 hours ago, Trycex said:

With small corrections is enough i guess.

I already starting check in that part and test the febuildergba, is a fan editor and who created it did a good job

Small corrections are enough I guess.

I'm already checking this part and testing the FEBuilderGBA. A fan created it and did a good job.