Tropes or Clichés in games that you hate?

ciphertul

In terms of FE, this video right here explains it better than I can.

Otherwise, cutscene losses kinda bother me, as do avatars who are more important than their role in the story would allow if they weren't an avatar.

I also really dislike edgy swordlords, but mostly because they're some of the best units in the game every...flipping...time. ALWAYS! IT'S ETERNAL! WHY?!

On 12/20/2020 at 7:54 AM, henrymidfields said:

Yeah it's kinda weird how Peach remains relatively helpless in the main games.

At least do what Paper Mario did where she was shown still actively trying to escape and such in one of them if I remember.

(Also Super Princess Peach was pretty fun.)

On 12/21/2020 at 6:10 PM, Samz707 said:

Yeah it's kinda weird how Peach remains relatively helpless in the main games.

At least do what Paper Mario did where she was shown still actively trying to escape and such in one of them if I remember.

(Also Super Princess Peach was pretty fun.)

I've always suspected that everyone in the Mario world just accepted that Bowser kidnapping Peach was just part of everyone's daily routine. They invite the old turtle for parties or to go karting so there's obviously not too much bad blood. I picture Peach viewing her many kidnapping as just an extended vacation. In some games she even makes suggestions about some parts actually being kinda fun. 

Well, still doesn't change how fucking retarded this is. Either modernise the storyline and make an actual story like what some of the Galaxy production crew tried to do. Or call her what she really is: a retarded bitch.

Edited by henrymidfields