A few things, which will make me a "Troll" Today.

TLSothe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeus Christ Fox2. I thought this was SF, not 4chan.

An image macro can sum up my opinion in a manner that words cannot.

The question is:Since when have we given a damn what matt/gatrie think? All they do is whine and cry like emo bitches half the time anyways.

Personally, I find some of these to be pretty valid points underneath the tone he uses. Some points not as good as others but it still might do the site good if a few posters gave it some thought. To be completely honest I was talking to him on MSN while he was writing this, and a few things that I mentioned are in it. Mind you I am not angry about them, it's just that from the outside looking in there are some kinks, and I think you all can do so much better.

*reads for lols*

*notices something*

4.) Staff; I don't like to argue, but seriously, do your job please. The amount of rule-breaks that are let go are disgusting. Locking a topic? That's not doing your job. In Forums I staffed, I wouldn't lock a topic until 400+ posts. Warns, and verbal warns are the way to go. You DEFINITELY need to make a post in these topics, AT LEAST. If you want to lock it, say why+Warn the offenders, verbally, and physically, if neccessary. Every single rule-break should be dealt with...Whether it is seen immediately or not. and please, don't tell me it is. I personally have evaded 2 warns, in my time here. And I am definitely not the worst behaved member here who has evaded warns, from time to time.

Huh? I have nothing against you, or any member, but don't tell us how to do our jobs when you're not doing yours ; )

*reads for lols*

*notices something*

Huh? I have nothing against you, or any member, but don't tell us how to do our jobs when you're not doing yours ; )

O_o............Vincnet just pwnd someone?