A few things, which will make me a "Troll" Today.

TLSothe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Penis is important because mine is bigger than everyone else's. Don't believe me? Too bad.

2) I'm a better pervert than Lyle in that nobody knows I'm a pervert. Get over yourself, all of you.

3)you're grammer aren't much gooder than theres, so stop flaming

5)4.4, 8.5, RRoD, halo invented FPS, turn 360 degrees and walk away, then do a barrel roll (Z or R twice)

6) Congrats, you're the ultimate troll for making the most pointless topic ever.

This post beats everything in FFtF so far.

1) Penis is important because mine is bigger than everyone else's. Don't believe me? Too bad.

2) I'm a better pervert than Lyle in that nobody knows I'm a pervert. Get over yourself, all of you.

3)you're grammer aren't much gooder than theres, so stop flaming

5)4.4, 8.5, RRoD, halo invented FPS, turn 360 degrees and walk away, then do a barrel roll (Z or R twice)

6) Congrats, you're the ultimate troll for making the most pointless topic ever.

I'm sorry, but I capitalize my letters, and use commas when needed. My grammar is better than theirs. Though it wasn't around this time last year.

Vincent,

Sorry, but what job do members have? Follow the rules, and post...I can't think of any more jobs a member should be responsible for. I follow the rules, with a few exceptions, and post. I am doing my job. Whereas the Staff just locks a topic to solve a problem.

Vincent,

Sorry, but what job do members have? Follow the rules, and post...I can't think of any more jobs a member should be responsible for. I follow the rules, with a few exceptions, and post. I am doing my job. Whereas the Staff just locks a topic to solve a problem.

How about reporting infractions of rules and not being jackasses? Those're pretty important for members.

If a flame war is inevitable, locking topics is ideal.

1.) Well, I don't see myself as a jackass...most times anyway.

2.) Yes. However, locking a topic isn't going to stop it, instead, it will move the war to another topic, at a different time. Didn't we learn that with Lyle and MaSu?

1.) Well, I don't see myself as a jackass...most times anyway.

2.) Yes. However, locking a topic isn't going to stop it, instead, it will move the war to another topic, at a different time. Didn't we learn that with Lyle and MaSu?

1.) I'm not saying you specifically. I'm saying in general.

2.) It'll at least stop it momentarily. If people want to fight, they can do it in PMs. It's not a staff member's job to mediate.

1.) I'm not saying you specifically. I'm saying in general.

2.) It'll at least stop it momentarily. If people want to fight, they can do it in PMs. It's not a staff member's job to mediate.

1.) I didn't mean to imply you meant me. Sorry. I was just stating that I (Hope) I'm not a jackass, so that means I'm pretty much doing my job...as are most SFers.

2.) Yeah, but people never seem to be smart enough to do it via PMs, sadly. :(

Not moderate. Mediate. They aren't there to make sure every problem you have with another member is solved.
I guess not--Not here, anyway. I have seen--fuck, I've worked on sites where Staff WAS supposed to do that.

._.

Now, forgive me if I sound bitter from this point on...

Yes, we staff members just go around locking topics. We have the easiest job in the world lol. I really don't understand what caused you to dismiss us and our duties just like that.

Seriously, what do you expect the staff to do? We're not gods we can see everything that goes on in the forums. So it's also partly the members' responbility to alert us if we miss something. Also, our primary job is to keep the forums under control- hence "moderator". We can, but we're not obliged to mediate all the, usually petty, arguments that go around here.

Also, locking topics isn't something that we like to do. We usually do it when we have no choice, and/or to stop further conflicts from occuring. Besides, if you don't lock topics, they just get nowhere. Since you can't win either way, locking's usually the way to go~

Anyway, your job, whether you choose to accept it or not, is to, indeed, follow the forum rules. I don't know if it's a written rule, but it's fairly common sense what you should do if you see other people not following rules- and that's to report posts. It's something we've mentioned time and time again. Believe it not, the staff actually read reports and deal with the offenders : O

When I said you weren't doing your job, I wasn't referring to any of the above. I was referring that you should have PMed a staff member instead of putting everything into a whine thread in the forum's "stupid" board that no sane staff member would ever see. As I said, I just so happened to click your topics for lols.

So this is why you're getting this sort of reply.

Edited by VincentASM

Vincent,

Yeah. I report posts, if I should see them, and they offend me- or a friend. But, I rarely see the posts needing reporting. I.. sort of figured you dealt with the offenders, Vince. However, I think it's better to make it.. slightly public. If you lock a topic, leave a post saying why, and possibly announcing any warn(s) given to any user(s)

Also, I meant to put this in Questions+Suggestions, but I, by some stroke of idiocy, put it in FFtF.

I don't know what I expect you to do. You don't necessarily "suck" At what you do, in fact, I'd say you're good at it, but, that doesn't mean you can't improve, which was all I was trying to suggest