I am very fucking emo...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the one to say it I guess. Grow up.

Have a half sibling? Acknowledge them or not, it makes no difference.

Mother bitching? Ignore her or shut her up.

Doing bad in school? Study. Maybe spend less time complaining over petty things on the internet.

Nightmares? Baw a bad dream, you are not 7.

Someone you have hurt goes to school with you? Get over it.

Can't beat Sacred Stones? Sounds like you don't need to be playing it in the first place.

It's things like this that make me wonder if when you kids grow up you will be able to function in the real world at all. You get free room and board, your parents aren't beating the shit out of you and locking you in a dark room, stop acting spoiled.

Exactly. Quit bitching and accept that your life is better than you think it is.

You are a kid Shade, there is a legal obligation for it to be that easy in most parts of the world. Honestly you need to man up now or when you get a taste of the shit life truly has to offer I'm afraid you might not be able to handle it.

Edited by Death

You are a kid Shade, there is a legal obligation for it to be that easy in most parts of the world. Honestly you need to man up now or when you get a taste of the shit life truly has to offer I'm afraid you might not be able to handle it.

YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW ASSHOLE!!!!

I DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE, AND I DON'T COMPLAIN SO WHEN I DO A LITTLE BITCH VENT ONLINE EVERY NOW AND THEN I DON'T THINK I SHOULD HAVE MY HEAD CUT OFF!!!!!!!!!

I DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE, AND I DON'T COMPLAIN SO WHEN I DO A LITTLE BITCH VENT ONLINE EVERY NOW AND THEN I DON'T THINK I SHOULD HAVE MY HEAD CUT OFF!!!!!!!!!

The answer is next to your A button.

What you deal with counts as bullshit to a child, which is why I said you need to grow up. This is almost the same color as "BAAAAAW My mom won't let me get on Myspace anymore!".

Bottle it up like a man.

I get pissed when I hear things like this. People need to express emotions to work properly, it is unhealthy to keep it bottled up. thats all thats happening here, there's nothing wrong with it.

I DO THAT IN REAL LIFE, I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT ONLINE TOO!!!!!
The answer is next to your A button.

Please get off your computer and make some friends instead of bitching about it.

Edited by Rei

I get pissed when I hear things like this. People need to express emotions to work properly, it is unhealthy to keep it bottled up. thats all thats happening here, there's nothing wrong with it.

I don't think RAGING IN ALL CAPS online is a very good way to express emotions, just saying.

1226975629238.gif

<_<

What you deal with counts as bullshit to a child, which is why I said you need to grow up. This is almost the same color as "BAAAAAW My mom won't let me get on Myspace anymore!".

FUCK YOU.

I DEAL WITH THIS SHIT.

I WANTED TO VENT.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME "Color" (Stupid fucking expression by the way) AS SOME MYSPACE CRAP, AND BEFORE YOU SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "Man up emo" WELL I DO IT IN REAL LIFE, I DON'T HAVE TO ON THE FUCKING INTERNET YOU DOUCHEBAG.

<_<

FUCK YOU.

I DEAL WITH THIS SHIT.

I WANTED TO VENT.

THIS IS NOT THE SAME "Color" (Stupid fucking expression by the way) AS SOME MYSPACE CRAP, AND BEFORE YOU SAY SOME SHIT LIKE "Man up emo" WELL I DO IT IN REAL LIFE, I DON'T HAVE TO ON THE FUCKING INTERNET YOU DOUCHEBAG.

TLS.......just be quiet. Now. You're only making yourself look a year younger and younger each post you make <_<