I think I'm starting to hate Nintendo...

Knife

Cheer up desperate Nintendo fans!

Though 2008 was definately the Wii's worst year, blue skies wait for us in 2009. There are some sweet games around the corner ( and some sweeter rumours....), Sin and Punishment 2, The Conduit, Castlevania Judgement, Madworld, FF Crystal Chronicles and COD 6 are all arriving in '09, with a buch of other titles which may or ay not be good. Also, Zelda, Starfox and Kid Icarus Wii are coming folks, so don't lose heart.

Hardcore gamers: "But those games aren't hardcore! They suck!"

Me: "Then what is a hardcore game?"

Hardcore gamers: *Point to XBox0 and PS3 libraries*

Me: "What makes those games more hardcore than Wii games?"

Hardcore gamers: "They have HD, X-Box Live, PSN, Blu Ray, harddrives!"

Me: "But those are consoles attributes. How does console make a game 'hardcore'?"

Hardcore gamers: "STFU, fanboy!"

Edit:

The major change was Sony’s approach to video game consoles. Instead of focusing on a few, quality titles, Sony opened up the floodgates. The Playstation had the largest library of games than its competing consoles. However, most of those games are garbage. On the other hand, you never know where the next great video game is coming from. So by having a large library, this improved the probability of surprise hits. It also gave the customer a larger library to explore rather than looking to other consoles.

Source: http://thewiikly.zogdog.com/article.php?ar...mp;ed=6&p=6

Edited by Nintenlord

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want Nintendo to fail as long as games you don't like don't exist? You are god-damn selfish.

Why do you need to flame me? And why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said Nintendo should fail. I just said they are really lazy nowadays.

I don't know there is something that tells me to still trust Nintendo eventhough they are focused on casual gamers than awesomely loyal hardcore gamers, something tells me to hang on.

Why do you need to flame me? And why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said Nintendo should fail. I just said they are really lazy nowadays.
I neither flamed you nor put words in your mouth. Restricting 3rd would end up causing nothing but problems. If bad games bother you, don't buy them.