Hello!

Elchikaah Haly

Hey there!

I've been lurking this forum since like months and I finally decided to join :) As far as I can see, I must be one of the few not coming from another forum >_<

For introductions, how they work... humm well I'm a gurl, I like games, I play Fire Emblem since FE7, but I fell in love with FE9 and FE10. As for other games, I especially like Metroid, Castlevania and Zelda (yeah yeah, generic games). A bit of Final Fantasy too, but I don't like the recent games since PS2 :(

What I do in life... I draw, write stuff, I'm a full-time 3D animation student and I also work part-time.

We could say I'm sorta a "fangirl", but not too much, unless there are discussion about stuff I like :)

I hope to have some fun in this forum :)

Welcome! I am Matthew/Blue Fox! I don't play FE, I love FF, I am a mindless fan boy of Locke Cole, and I am a king of a nation that doesn't exist. I have my own species~! If you need to know anything, don't ask. You're better off not knowing. HAVE FUN OR DIE BY MY HANDS!!! =D

Also, on behalf of the Unholy Order, I present you with this;

americancookiebasket.jpg

Hey there!

I've been lurking this forum since like months and I finally decided to join :) As far as I can see, I must be one of the few not coming from another forum >_<

For introductions, how they work... humm well I'm a gurl, I like games, I play Fire Emblem since FE7, but I fell in love with FE9 and FE10. As for other games, I especially like Metroid, Castlevania and Zelda (yeah yeah, generic games). A bit of Final Fantasy too, but I don't like the recent games since PS2 :(

What I do in life... I draw, write stuff, I'm a full-time 3D animation student and I also work part-time.

We could say I'm sorta a "fangirl", but not too much, unless there are discussion about stuff I like :)

I hope to have some fun in this forum :)

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here in SF.

Man, at last, a gurl....XD

Metal Fox, try not to act like an asshole around her, okay? We don't need you scaring new members off. XD

I wont do anything bad, I am swear. I am always nice whenever there is a girl around. I only act like an asshole when there's only guy.

hey Hali!

welcome to the forest! i'm Jessie of Team Rocket, Chaos Incarnate!

People say i'm predictably unpredictable.

:P

become an active member of this forum, or else![/threat]

XD

hope you enjoy the forums and such! cheers!