Elchi's stuff

Elchikaah Haly

So here are my kind of art. I mostly draw fan arts these days because I want so XD Here are few crappy comics I did for FE9-FE10

PoR__Ch18___Recruting_Shinon_by_supertimer.jpg

FE10___Mastery_skill_Sol_by_supertimer.jpg

FE9___Ike__s_Supports_by_supertimer.jpg

FE10___Execution_retaken_by_supertimer.jpg

FE9___Ike__s_Supports_2_by_supertimer.jpg

As for other stuff, well mostly fan arts of the three brothers because I like them a lot ^_^ (and they are so underrated, not many arts of them :( )

Here my most recent one

Pre_FE9___Little_brother_by_supertimer.jpg

The rest can be found here! ^_^ http://supertimer.deviantart.com

Those are funny, but the Rolf/Shinon/Mist one was ugly.

Thanks! Rofl, I know, I was so unhappy with that one. I can't draw girls at all :( Or Shinon's proportions were totally wrong. Tried to make Mist and Rolf older too, but I didn't succeed XD

Ha. Your comics were hilarious. Great punchlines!

And also, the Rolf/Shinon/Mist one was the funniest. Yay to in-game dialogue being taken completely out of context!

Haha, yeah, the script for that cutscene was kinda cheesy, so I had to do something about it ^_^ Thank you!

I checked your DA page. The FE meme was win.

However, I disagree that OscarxKieran should be canon XD

Thank you for your visit! ^_^ But about canon, we already have IkexSoren D: So I thought we need moar! :blink:

I loved them all, you have a very great sense of humour.

Will love to see more in the near future.

Thanks! I have few more ideas in my head, but now I gotta just find the time to draw them :( I'll probably (or at least try to) do some during the Christmas break ^_^ (but I gotta finish that request and that picture for the Secret Santa thing for one of the FE club on DA ^^ )

What is the secret between Rolf and Shinon? XD

>_> I thought it was obvious (Shinon being Rolf's teacher, no one's supposed to know that except themselves) :P

Well, I must commend you for having the patience to not give up after drawing the first person in the first panel of your comics xD I actually lol'd at quite a few of 'em, and your art's pretty. I love your coloring.

Your stuff is pretty damn good. Thought some shading would be nice and it would also help remove this "flat" feeling your comics have.

Now some slight anatomical issues I found with your awesome Oscar-Rolf portrait.

1) The eye needs to be lowered to fit in the horizontal axis of the skull (plus lowering the brow a tiny bit).

2) Hair wouldn't go through an ear like that.

3) Raising the nose a bit would also help (there is a little space between the lips and the nose). I'll quote Art_Dragon on this one: "Bottom of noses are always between the bottom of the chin and the eyeline. Lips are between the chin and the nose."