The Zagaro and Wolf Shrine!

Seriously, these guys deserve it! These 2 are fool proof! Look at their stats and growth rates. They are amazing, and can make up for whatever you lack. Right now, I think the Generals in this game blow, Zagaro to the rescue! Need a Berserker with skill; use Wolf! These guys can handle pretty much any class besides magic based; but even that they just suffer in magic stat. You can have tons of fun swapping classes with these 2. If only we were given just a little more freedom with swapping.

When I first hacked the game, I was pretty surprised to see their crazy growth rates (and me thinking I did something horribly wrong). For a while, I assumed they still sucked because of being promoted, but how wrong I was...

Still, I have yet to use either of the two, but I'll definitely give them a try in my next PT.

Turning Zagaro & Wolf into Generals is said to make H5 far too easy, so I recommend that you don't use them as Generals on H5 for the sake of enjoyment and skill.

Being able to trounce the game with the most dirty rotten underhanded tactic is a skill. I'm talking about using what's provided by the game, not cheat devices or arena abuse. Wait... is it even possible in this game?

It's amusing how Wolf and Zaggaro were never very popular and now they're being hailed as the best characters in the game. I guess after two games of lackluster performance, they do deserve a little glory. Now if only Jeigan had been given the same treatment....

Being able to trounce the game with the most dirty rotten underhanded tactic is a skill. I'm talking about using what's provided by the game, not cheat devices or arena abuse. Wait... is it even possible in this game?

Well, it might work with you. Me, if I said that, I might as well believe that being on the bad end of a distance attack spam that happens to be broken because getting hit once leaves you stunned too long to recover and do anything before the next attack hits and stuns you again is somehow my fault. (And if you know what I'm talking about, I have tried counterstrategies. They don't work; they just bear in mind a frequently shared weakness, not a specific character's, and certainly not one that can be adapted to.)

For reasons like that, I think I'd battle Chapter 25 the hard way instead of obliterating the two Clerics with the Earth Orb, or Medeus and his personal guard via Warp Wand abuse.

Edited by Juigi Kario

Now if only Jeigan had been given the same treatment....

He's actually quite a bit better. Jeigan is essential early-game due to his Silver Lance, and can become a Swordmaster to double enemies and use a Silver Sword early on.

Yes, Zagaro & Wolf are top tier, and that's undeniable, and is a skill.

But for those wanting a challenge out of H5 (which I'm assuming will be most people), I highly suggest not using them as Generals. Any other class is fine.

This really isn't a suggestion of playing better, but getting the most fun out of H5, since having a General that will take little damage from everything after just a few levels sounds pretty lame, and playing to use every dirty rotten underhanded tactic will likely involve focus on other abuses present in the game anyway.

I've already beaten H5 from to hell and back. I use dirty tricks like getting the AI to weaken themselves for me, get unlimited weapons from them, etc. It's a lot of fun to come up with crazy ways to work around the game. Like getting both Chiki and Nagi, or doing speed runs of Super Metroid. finding ways to exploit the game is fun. Once you've beaten it, it's good to come back with some completely different tactic that you've never tried before. it makes the game fresh again. I'm probably the only one who even tried playing through the entire game with the most screwed up classes just for fun.

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

I've already beaten H5 from to hell and back. I use dirty tricks like getting the AI to weaken themselves for me, get unlimited weapons from them, etc. It's a lot of fun to come up with crazy ways to work around the game. Like getting both Chiki and Nagi, or doing speed runs of Super Metroid. finding ways to exploit the game is fun. Once you've beaten it, it's good to come back with some completely different tactic that you've never tried before. it makes the game fresh again. I'm probably the only one who even tried playing through the entire game with the most screwed up classes just for fun.
I approve of this post and your l33t abilities. I am just speaking for first time H5 players, heh.

I approve of this post and your l33t abilities. I am just speaking for first time H5 players, heh.

It's not about my l33t abilities, but rather suggesting people to try out different combinations. Have some fun with the class swap. It's there for you to use in any way you like. Let see if people can come up with other strange combinations that work.

Oh, for even more pwnage, try getting Chainy to transform into either Zagaro or Wolf. That should be tons of fun. I haven't gotten Chainy in my current play through yet.

Yes, Zagaro & Wolf are top tier, and that's undeniable, and is a skill.

But for those wanting a challenge out of H5 (which I'm assuming will be most people), I highly suggest not using them as Generals. Any other class is fine.

This really isn't a suggestion of playing better, but getting the most fun out of H5, since having a General that will take little damage from everything after just a few levels sounds pretty lame, and playing to use every dirty rotten underhanded tactic will likely involve focus on other abuses present in the game anyway.

Edited by VincentASM
Just testing something. The actual post hasn't been changed at all.

Actually, there's two chapters in the game Z & W can't trivalize.

C15 due to the crapload of mages, and C24 due to the mamkutes left and right [Yes, even FIRES can do heavy damage by that point]. Other than that, they tink any physical unit.

Also, hai Darth. Member me?

C15 due to the crapload of mages, and C24 due to the mamkutes left and right [Yes, even FIRES can do heavy damage by that point]. Other than that, they tink any physical unit.
Yeah, of course, you'll need other units to handle those. I don't see why you wouldn't have other units anyway, since Zagaro can help them level up. Or you can warp staff skip the chapters.