Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a new vid on Brawl Central... anyone else shocked that Strike (26 in Music select) from FE7 is in the music for Seige stage?

naw not really, cuz Lyn is in Brawl

yes, but an FE mini-demo would be frustrating (say only 10-15 min at a time), that's not enough to get through a GBA stage, much less a (S)NES stage...it would annoy me...besides, they won't translate them...so FE games (if any were included) will not see this side of the sea...

yes, but an FE mini-demo would be frustrating (say only 10-15 min at a time), that's not enough to get through a GBA stage, much less a (S)NES stage...it would annoy me...besides, they won't translate them...so FE games (if any were included) will not see this side of the sea...

It would still be cool to be able to try it though.

right!!! which direction is NOA?[/stupidity]

*edit*crap, this isn't FftF...

NoA is lame, heck they sold out NP...it was glorious for a while, then they changed it's design "to be hip and happening, just like all the other video game magazines" or in other words, to blend in...the quality of their issues skyrocketed...downward...I stopped caring for them when they did that...evidently, they have since turned over printing-ship to some company that makes about 50 other magazines for various things...that is what I have heard anyway, I don't care to check if it's real...

but the point is, NoA is lame on a stick...so they wouldn't actually give us old FE's on the VC

yup, it is north, darn tootin'...

very nice of you to know your geography of the US, whereby you know

Seattle = Washington, and California + North - Sunshine = Washington

gj!

*being on topic and/or starting a new discussion object*

so my theory is that Sakurai is revealing really obscure parts about brawl this past week or so to get Japanese people hyped about how much extra crap it is going to have...because when they announced brawl, would you have forseen having game demo's, stickers that enhance characters, or that when you play wifi, the only noticeable difference is that all of a sudden, your buddies suck at playing the game! and all they can do is jump and occasionally use an attack? and play a time match of 1 minute! MADNESS I SAY!

or know that Lucario would be playable in brawl? a pokemon from a game from the future? yeah, I thought not!

yup, it is north, darn tootin'...

very nice of you to know your geography of the US, whereby you know

Seattle = Washington, and California + North - Sunshine = Washington

gj!

*being on topic and/or starting a new discussion object*

so my theory is that Sakurai is revealing really obscure parts about brawl this past week or so to get Japanese people hyped about how much extra crap it is going to have...because when they announced brawl, would you have foreseen having game demo's, stickers that enhance characters, or that when you play wifi, the only noticeable difference is that all of a sudden, your buddies suck at playing the game! and all they can do is jump and occasionally use an attack? and play a time match of 1 minute! MADNESS I SAY!

or know that Lucario would be playable in brawl? a pokemon from a game from the future? yeah, I thought not!

Part 1: Is that an insult?

Part 2: ....I honestly should read this topic....

Part 1: Is that an insult?

Part 2: ....I honestly should read this topic....

Division A: uhh, not sure...don't think so...sarcasm really...wasn't intending to insult you at least...just the public school system *duh-dun-CHING* that is right, I take the easy cracks

Division B: Topic, yes...post, you don't have to...I rant sometimes...that's all...and no one is posting here, so it's sad and boring

wait...major spoiler

Ness would be the only spoiler though...I thought there was already proof Ness was in? huh, thinking about it, guess not...hmm...well the fact that the Japanese site has Mother 2 on it as a playable demo thing is a coin toss between proof that Ness would be in, or Ness' background, for the other games...

that's awesome and fresh from within the hour (of when I post) cause that's when the user joined, 1 hour ago, that's what it told me...

anyways, more major spoilers

but one could also argue that Ness was included, as a part of SSE, that he is not actually a playable character...I doubt this...but I'm just throwing it out there

I'm really happy now! My day took a turn for the happy side!

*edit*

MORE MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

oops, I'm wrong, it also showed Marth...yay!! although we all knew he was coming back...anyways, Ness at 40 seconds and Marth at a minute 40 seconds...roughly...