Super Smash Bros. Brawl (contains spoilers)

Hanz

wait...major spoiler

Ness would be the only spoiler though...I thought there was already proof Ness was in? huh, thinking about it, guess not...hmm...well the fact that the Japanese site has Mother 2 on it as a playable demo thing is a coin toss between proof that Ness would be in, or Ness' background, for the other games...

that's awesome and fresh from within the hour (of when I post) cause that's when the user joined, 1 hour ago, that's what it told me...

anyways, more major spoilers

but one could also argue that Ness was included, as a part of SSE, that he is not actually a playable character...I doubt this...but I'm just throwing it out there

I'm really happy now! My day took a turn for the happy side!

What about

Martha? I mean sure Nessy Boy is big, but Martha is pure awesome. And he teams up with MK AND Ike making him even more awesomester. The Pregnant Teenager seems to team up with Lucas and Lucas with Nessy Boy meaning that the PT teams up with Nessy Boy.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*edit*

MORE MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

oops, I'm wrong, it also showed Marth...yay!! although we all knew he was coming back...anyways, Ness at 40 seconds and Marth at a minute 40 seconds...roughly...

What about

Martha? I mean sure Nessy Boy is big, but Martha is pure awesome. And he teams up with MK AND Ike making him even more awesomester. The Pregnant Teenager seems to team up with Lucas and Lucas with Nessy Boy meaning that the PT teams up with Nessy Boy.

yeah, sorry, I missed it my first time watching the vid, but caught it my next time, didn't register in the brain...but I edited while you were typing your post but after you quoted me...

Dunno if that's true or not Makarov, but if it is then a certain user will get mad at you so use spoiler tags.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8493/brawlxu6.png

Is it fake? Is it real? Well we might never know. Ok fine, we will.

ugh, that doesn't look like the same calibur (much less an improvement) of SSBM...honestly, I say that is not an actual shot...I may end up eating my words, but compared to all the shots Sakurai has given us, it doesn't have the same feel or aura about it...

that just proves Sheik is British (or part of the commonwealth) and it is tea time and that Sheik stole from Peach's Castle...

You haven't heard about the 35 character roster? It's been all BUT fully confirmed. it's been proven right in weird areas like predicting ROB's appearance as a playable character.

You haven't heard about the 35 character roster? It's been all BUT fully confirmed. it's been proven right in weird areas like predicting ROB's appearance as a playable character.

I heard of it and thought it was fake, but it looks like it's real :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RGVIuOQHgY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwgoFTS-ArY

I find a lot of this information hard to believe, except for the one about our special FE character since I've actually seen the subspace emissary video of him, the rest are screens and I can't say for sure that I believe them...

Some of the good quality screens look quite believable though (referring to the ones in the story mode and not the roster images...) ^^

I'm sure there's a video of the 34 characters rosters screen somewhere, but I'm kind of busy to search/load it at the moment.

That reminds me, Wolf is pretty much confirmed. If you notice in this screen of the 34 characters:

http://ranobe.com/up/src/up254065.jpg

If wolf appears under Falco, all the portraits are pushed right, pushing koopa onto the next line, which leaves you 4 rows of 9 portraits each, all grouped by game series.

asdfljkalsdjf;lasjdf;lasjdf;lajsd;lfjasd;lfjas;ldfj;lcjvopzxucbvopauitwer.

I am VERY frustrated now.

So, yeah, I'm just going to say SPOILERS, and not post tags because I don't want too right now.

The only surprise char that interests me is Toon Link. All the other 'surprises' piss me off. D:<

I didn't want Marth or Falcon back. Lucario and Robot both seem like stupid chars. I want Michiah and and and someone else that doesn't piss me off T_T

asdfljkalsdjf;lasjdf;lasjdf;lajsd;lfjasd;lfjas;ldfj;lcjvopzxucbvopauitwer.

I am VERY frustrated now.

So, yeah, I'm just going to say SPOILERS, and not post tags because I don't want too right now.

The only surprise char that interests me is Toon Link. All the other 'surprises' piss me off. D:<

I didn't want Marth or Falcon back. Lucario and Robot both seem like stupid chars. I want Michiah and and and someone else that doesn't piss me off T_T

And you piss me off, there. Now we're even. Lucario is stupid. R.O.B. is awesome. Marth is awesome. Captain Falcon is awesome. If you meant Falco then Falco is awesome. Cel Shaded Link is awesome as well. (That's what the art style of Okami and Toon Link is called, Cel Shaded)

And you piss me off, there. Now we're even. Lucario is stupid. R.O.B. is awesome. Marth is awesome. Captain Falcon is awesome. If you meant Falco then Falco is awesome. Cel Shaded Link is awesome as well. (That's what the art style of Okami and Toon Link is called, Cel Shaded)

I know what Cel Shaded is, but it said his name was 'Toon Link'. So that's what I shall call him.

The screens are real.

They seem to contradict each other. The character selection shots were different....

ARGH! I want Roy back... I liked him better than Marth. Apparently i'm alone on this one :/

You're not alone!