This world is made up of...

Mufasa

Who?

You don't know Clint Eastwood? He's only the most manly badass to ever walk this earth. His character "the Man with no Name" is Vash's basis.

And for that matter, Who are you?

Who am I? I am Commissar Gaunt (or, at least, that is my handle). I am the harbinger of the Revolution. I am the Angle of Change. I am the might of the People. You'll find out soon enough...

Edited by Commissar Gaunt

LOVE AND PEACE!!!

trigun_vash1.jpg

Lies.
Vash the Stampede? Needs moar Clint Eastwood.

eastwood.jpg

WINNN!!! :lol:
Who?

And for that matter, Who are you?

...GTFOOOOO!
^If you don't know who's the fuck Clint Eastwood, then you smack yourself with a running chainsaw.

Clint Eastwood would slaughter Vash with just a pillow and toothpicks!

WIN.
When I read the topic title, the first thing that came into my mind was "cheese".
...Me too.

Love is a mere construct of humans, an illusion which garners them false hope and impedes their progress. Peace is nothing but lies. There never will be peace, and yet humans continue fighting for such an unreachable goal.

This is why they will never grow out of their puerile mould, and can never hope to achieve greatness.

Edited by Ulyaoth

Love is a mere construct of humans, an illusion which garners them false hope and impedes their progress. Peace is nothing but lies. There never will be peace, and yet humans continue fighting for such an unreachable goal.

This is why they will never grow out of their puerile mould, and can never hope to achieve greatness.

Nietzschean lies. The Revolution will bring peace among all working men of the world. All the divisions of society are merely constructs of the Bourgeoisie to keep down the Proletarian. Take this counterrevolutionary traitor out of my sight.

Nietzschean lies. The Revolution will bring peace among all working men of the world. All the divisions of society are merely constructs of the Bourgeoisie to keep down the Proletarian. Take this counterrevolutionary traitor out of my sight.
YESSIR!

*Chains up Night and drags him away*

YESSIR!

*Chains up Night and drags him away*

Award yourself an Order of Industrious Work (orderofindustriouswork.png) for this service to the Revolution. May you always be such an example to Comrades everywhere.

My machinations are timeless human, yours are not.

Quiet, non-person.

Edited by Commissar Gaunt