Why So Serious?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously man, this place is starting to be all strict and "Seriouz buiznshnezz" and GameFAGgy...

The forum becoming more seriously can only be a good thing. I most certainly hope that well regulated and enforced rules will eventually drive idiots like you away. After all, it is the people like you who are the root of the problem, and the very reason why there needs to be some straightening up around here.

At the end of the day, it is not the fact that spam is allowed here that is the problem, it is the people who take it too far.

Edited by Shuuda

The forum becoming more seriously can only be a good thing. I most certainly hope that well regulated and enforced rules will eventually drive idiots like you away. After all, it is the people like you who are the root of the problem, and the very reason why there needs to be some straightening up around here.

At the end of the day, it is not the fact that spam is allowed here that is the problem, it is the people who take it too far.

Honey, play nicely with the other kids. Although I sort of agree with you, must you be so harsh about it?

must you be so harsh about it?

Yes. Otherwise the point will not get across.

Yawn. Another flame war coming. You guys want an agurgy of things to come?

Hey hey hey, stating facts is not flaming.

Edited by Shuuda

Not needed. Its already obvious.

TLS will get mad.

Gat and Matt will get mad with TLS at shuuda

No one here gives a crap about shuuda besides lurkers and other "Smart" ppl anyways so majority (like me) will not even get involved in this topic.

And on that note: Rolf.

TLS will get mad.

No one here gives a crap about shuuda besides lurkers and other "Smart" ppl anyways so majority (like me) will not even get involved in this topic.

Can you read English MaSu?

the pussiest meteor storm ever. Genis' and Jade's rapes that shit

My point exactly, It was Shuuda's =D

My penis is small, so I yell at people on the interwebs to make me feel better about myself.
<_<

...That looked fun.

*Drop kicks Shuuda*

WE

*Does the same*

YESH

TLS will get mad.

BD

If you incest.

WEEEEEEE

Can you read English MaSu?

I assume so.

Yes. Otherwise the point will not get across.

But some members do get annoyed when your little harsh. You come up with good points but other members will respond positively if you presented your views more politely.