Trial Map Characters

Ragnell

How many Trial Map characters have you unlocked?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Trial Map Characters

• Oliver
    • Shiharam
    • Petrine
    • Bryce
    • Ashnard
    • None

By chance, are you using a 1019 memory?

I'm using that memory card. Mines got corrupted after such along time. Now my memory card doesn't want to hold anything without getting corrupted. Every time I save a game on it, once I turn my Wii off, my save data becomes corrupted. I must be persistant or lucky, but I was able to savage my Fire Emblem save data. I took my Fire Emblem PoR data off my corrupt memory card and put it on a different much smaller card. After a few times cutting my Wii on and off after I let PoR load up, the game managed to read the once corrupted data. I would have been extremely PISSED if I wasn't able to get that data working. I know must have done around 13 or 14 playthroughs, just 1 or 2 play through shy of unlocking Ashnard.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God, it's serious work to get them but I beat the game 16 times, really exhausting, but the results were for almost two years...well you know, there are other games. But I unlocked everyone, the only ones that are worth the effort are Petrine, Bryce and Ashnard while Oliver and Shiharam were excecuted in the 1-2 turn of the map. But well, I only played Ashnard a couple of times cause I lost the game.

• 2 weeks later...

There's multiple versions of Greil depending on which chapter he appears. The higher Level ones are apparently fairly decent.

You can find his default stats here.

(Just to emphasize, you can't obtain Greil without using cheat codes.)

• 1 year later...

All except Ashnard. Need three more times for him but I don't see that happening any time soon. Oliver sucks, Shiharam is pretty bad, Petrine's actually pretty good, especially with the magic weapons and the Knight Ward, and Bryce is also quite good.

I love how people still think you can unlock Greil when this game has been out for like 6 years and that was disproved like a year after it came out.