Pet Peeves

Knife

What are some of your pet peeves? Mine are:

-People repeating the same question over and over again. YES THERE IS MILK IN THE FRIDGE.

-When people say "I dun care". You care enough to make that statement, so the real way of not caring is saying nothing.

-When people overuse internet sarcasm. Even in jokes.

Edited by Knife

When people never stop asking questions during movies.

"Why did he do that?", "What happened?", "What's he doing?", "Who's that guy?" etc.

Just shut up and watch. D:<

This.

Also,

-Stupid people

-Idiots

-Morons

-retards

-jackasses

People having feelings. I HATE EMOTIONS! THEY MAKE ME SO MAD!

:P

Ok, Sojiro

I also hate hot girls who think they're ugly and skinny chicks who think they're fat. They're all just fucking around so they can get some attention when they have enough already

Oooooh, I have another pet peeve. People who don't want other people to discuss things.

Actually, I should be banned from posting in these topics because I have an irresistable urge to post in complete opposition to everybody else. What can I say, pet peeves are my pet peeve. :P

Oooooh, I have another pet peeve. People who don't want other people to discuss things.

Actually, I should be banned from posting in these topics because I have an irresistable urge to post in complete opposition to everybody else. What can I say, pet peeves are my pet peeve. :P

People who have pet peeves.

You guys realize you're totally contradicting yourselves right? You have a pet peeve in that yours is people who do.

You guys realize you're totally contradicting yourselves right? You have a pet peeve in that yours is people who do.

No wai. That can't be. I looked over my point a billion times. You must be wrong.[/sarcasm]

Yes, I know. That is actually the reason I posted it.

People who hate something just because of what it is. EX: Someone hates Death Note without even watching it because it's an animé, EX: Someone hates Final Fantasy 6 just because it isn't Final Fantasy 7, ect.

No wai. That can't be. I looked over my point a billion times. You must be wrong.[/sarcasm]

Yes, I know. That is actually the reason I posted it.

Just checking. ;)

People who hate something just because of what it is. EX: Someone hates Death Note without even watching it because it's an animé, EX: Someone hates Final Fantasy 6 just because it isn't Final Fantasy 7, ect.

Ah, yes. This is a good one. The animé thing comes up a lot.

Yeah really.

People who think band requires no work.

People who think games rot your brain. (FIRE EMBLEM IS EVEN MORE COMPLICATED THAN CHESS MOM)

Unreasonable deadlines.

argh... there's more... I'm just too tired to think of em.

Yeah really.

People who think band requires no work.

People who think games rot your brain. (FIRE EMBLEM IS EVEN MORE COMPLICATED THAN CHESS MOM)

Unreasonable deadlines.

argh... there's more... I'm just too tired to think of em.

YES! EXACTLY! Band requires A LOT of work. Dr. Phil proved it one episode

I find it agitating when people make things up when they don't know what they're talking about. I've had to help my mother with her computer on numerous occasions after she had received rubbish advice. This agitation is particularly acute if I am familiar with the topic at hand; for example: when people try to rank languages by difficulty despite knowing nothing about them or when I see horrifically erroneous StarCraft advice.

I am also irritated when people gossip about the habits or interests of other people as if they are worth making fun of. I would be much relieved if my room-mate felt comfortable proudly proclaiming that I play Pokemon instead of spreading the knowledge through whisper.

Some people return borrowed belongings such as books or games in worse condition than they were originally. I very rarely allow others to borrow such things because I do my best to keep my things in good condition.

Edited by Wist