Training Weapons

Okay so I feel bad creating a whole topic for this, I'd rather find the person who talked about training weapons and @ them so I could let them know. It was previously mentioned they weren't available in game and were just place holders. Something along those lines.

Well I found out how to get them. Simply have no readily available weapons that can be equipped and change someone's class to a different one and the game will auto give you a training weapon. Not that you'd want to use it since it has awful stats. Even buying a cheap iron would be better. 

I found this out cause I was aiming for a skill from Archer (Armsthift) and when I class changed someone to Archer (that was a mage) but had no bows in my convoy that were below C rank (and that was all they could equip cause of their current rank) I saw they had an auto training weapon plugged in for them. I hope the person who was probably in the Help section for filling the game's wiki sees this. They aren't unused weapons, just acquiring them is a bit unorthodox. You have to be lacking in weapons that can be equipped for it to be auto assigned. 

1 hour ago, Moonlit Knight said:

That was me! Thank you!!

Oh great you saw this 😆 i was hoping you'd catch this. I couldn't for the life of me find where your post was but i did recall someone mentioning training weapons. Since i didnt actually keep it and bought a cheap iron to substitute i didnt confirm if you could enhance it with the forge but all things considered, it seems unlikely.